Met through FL
I met Daniel a week or two back. But he didn't meet me, well he just didn't know I was there..
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(05-25-2021, 10:08 PM)ScriptedBrain Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:51 PM)Marty Wrote: Ah so that's why he is a developer again after writing back doors, exploits and admin uncloaking scripts in to the game mode. Gave money to people through the GM.

That makes sense.

Let me whip out my pen here and correct it

Oh hai, I fixed a bit you forgot how's futurerp coming along ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
there is person caled tgn who play on server and i stalk them time to time
(05-26-2021, 06:59 AM)Marty Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 10:08 PM)ScriptedBrain Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:51 PM)Marty Wrote: Ah so that's why he is a developer again after writing back doors, exploits and admin uncloaking scripts in to the game mode. Gave money to people through the GM.

That makes sense.

Let me whip out my pen here and correct it

Oh hai, I fixed a bit you forgot how's futurerp coming along ?

Yeah that seems accurate. FutureRP I left somewhere dead in an alley thank you for asking
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Edned, Marty, Haarek
(05-11-2020, 08:26 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: So far from FL I've met;

- Forgee (Quite a few times)
- Luftwaffle
- Pulka
- RedPanda

Bout it really.

gross
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(05-11-2020, 07:34 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Haven't yet, I probably will some day but not sure who and when. Would be bants to meet some of the lads from FL!

Sorry for the Necro Kippsee but y'know, we kinda live in the same city Skeptical
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
my garrys mod screenshot folder has thousands of images of this 1 person who play on server call tgn i follow them every time
(05-27-2021, 10:44 PM)Chech Wrote: my garrys mod screenshot folder has thousands of images of this 1 person who play on server call tgn i follow them every time
 ur such a freak please leave me alone im being serious
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(05-27-2021, 10:46 PM)tgn Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 10:44 PM)Chech Wrote: my garrys mod screenshot folder has thousands of images of this 1 person who play on server call tgn i follow them every time
 ur such a freak please leave me alone im being serious
no
(05-27-2021, 10:11 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 07:34 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Haven't yet, I probably will some day but not sure who and when. Would be bants to meet some of the lads from FL!

Sorry for the Necro Kippsee but y'know, we kinda live in the same city Skeptical

I’d be scared to meet you with your nudes floating about FL buddy - Kippsee Run g I got your back

I met Envy and shagged his brains out met Ghost and gave him a kiss

-Removed by Steven8ken