Event Coordinator Alerts
Sad 
Greetings everyone,

I regret to inform you that @Rebelz has chosen to resign from the Event Coordinator team. His reasons for this are a loss of passion for garry's mod roleplay and life picking up again with the lifting of lockdown in the UK.

We wish Rebelz the very best of luck out there and thank him for his time in the team. Don't become a stranger now!

Jakey & Lewwings
Event Managers

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Slaint, Edned, Steven8ken, NEMxDman
Hello everybody (except Daniel),

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the promotion of yet another passionate roleplayer. 

Lifesence is a player who has over 400 hours to his name and is active within the organisation world via The Alessi Family. There is no doubt that he has made a positive mark on the roleplay scene so far, which is why we have high hopes for him in his new role as an Event Coordinator.

Congratulations, and the very best of luck to you, Lifesence, we all look forward to seeing what you get up to!

Thumbs Down 
Good evening everyone,

It has been decided that Macauley1999 is relieved of his position from tonight onwards due to prolonged inactivity within the Event Coordinator team. This is quite unfortunate but repeated attempts to communicate with him have failed, so action had to be taken.

Despite this, we thank Mac for his time and dedication to the Event Coordinator team in the past. This post is not intended to deprecate Mac, but rather to inform the community as to why he is no longer part of the team.

Lewwings
Event Manager

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • max., Boonan, Pooples, ART
Greetings peeps,

Some good news tonight. After pushing through 1000 hours, acquiring 6 RPPs, and journeying through all sorts of roleplay hijinks, Equinox has made it to the role of Event Coordinator.

The team believes he will make a superb addition to the team, and we're all looking forward to seeing what events he cooks up.

Congratulations and do some good, Equinox!

Joe Joe & Lewwings
Event Managers

The following 10 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jessixa, TheSiphon, Self, Grizzly, Boonan, Slaint, Steven8ken, TonettaFan #2319, max., ART
Tongue 
Hello everyone,

Tonight the Event Coordinator Team has gained a new member. This player is well known for being an active and friendly face in the Fearless community, always engaging in a wide variety of roleplay. During this time, they have managed to accumulate over 300 hours, 2 roleplay points, and now the Event Coordinator rank.

If that doesn't narrow it down enough, then allow me to be among the first to congratulate Luminess on this promotion.

Congratulations, and good luck out there!

Daniel & Lewwings
Event Managers

Good evening,

Tonight we have decided to promote yet another member to Event Coordinator. Please join me in congratulating Megamezzomixer on his promotion into the Event Coordinator team!

We believe that he has the activity and the initiative necessary to assist us, and look forward to seeing what he shall bring to the team.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 10 users Like Dan's post:
  • Lewwings, Megamezzomixer, Jessixa, Ranger, Slaint, ART, LikeSimon, Caesar, Boonan, Teendiver
It has been decided that Dabster is relieved of his position from tonight onwards due to prolonged inactivity within the Event Coordinator team. This is quite unfortunate but repeated attempts to communicate with him have failed, so action had to be taken.

Despite this, we thank Dabster for his time and dedication to the Event Coordinator team in the past. This post is not intended to deprecate Dabster, but rather to inform the community as to why he is no longer part of the team.

Daniel
Event Manager
The following 4 users Like Dan's post:
  • Self, Luminess, LikeSimon, Boonan
Greetings everyone,

I regret to inform you that Wolven and Lifesence have chosen to resign from the Event Coordinator team. Their reasons for this are a loss of passion for Fearless and not having the time to play.

We thank you for your time and dedication to the team.

Daniel

Event Manager
The following 9 users Like Dan's post:
  • Ranger, Boonan, Lewwings, Luminess, Wolven, Lifesence, max., Equinox, LikeSimon
Greetings everyone,

I regret to inform you that Megamezzomixer has chosen to resign from the Event Coordinator team. Their reasons for this are a loss of passion for Fearless and not having the time to play.

We thank you for your time and dedication to the team.

[FL] Daniel & [FL] Taxi58

Event Managers
The following 5 users Like Dan's post:
  • Self, Megamezzomixer, Luminess, Lewwings, LikeSimon
Tonight we have decided to promote yet another member to Event Coordinator. Please join me in congratulating Jessixa on her promotion into the Event Coordinator team!

We believe that she has the activity and the initiative necessary to assist us, and look forward to seeing what she can bring to the team.

[FL] Daniel & [FL] Taxi58
The following 13 users Like Dan's post:
  • Equinox, Jessixa, Self, Toe Shmicki, Boonan, Steven8ken, Pinky, Lewwings, Slaint, max., Caesar, LikeSimon, Luminess