Forums Closed clans to closed organisations
Title of Suggestion: Closed clans to closed organisations

Description
All the old clan threads to be moved over to the closed organisations thread or a new sub thread called closed clans under organisations - instead of them being deleted and unaccessable to view

Why?
To keep the memory of the old clans, I like to look back personally and see all the old threads and beef etc, nice to reminisce and I'm sure a lot of you may agree
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Kappatalist
+Support
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(05-07-2020, 09:13 PM)Athan Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Closed clans to closed organisations

Description
All the old clan threads to be moved over to the closed organisations thread or a new sub thread called closed clans under organisations - instead of them being deleted and unaccessable to view

Why?
To keep the memory of the old clans, I like to look back personally and see all the old threads and beef etc, nice to reminisce and I'm sure a lot of you may agree

Could also just bring this suggestion right up tp Joe and he can decide about it directly.

However, +support.
Approved

Originally it was deemed as a a fresh start however it's been made apparent that people like their history and I can appreciate that. For that reason ALL closed Groups and Clans will be transferred over, meaning you will be able to access the 40 or so pages of Clans.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<