This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
frost
Steam Name: frost

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526830887

BlacklistID(s): 106594

Blacklist Reason
'Reckless driving'

Staff Member: Fultz

Involved users
Me and fultz

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Posted on frosts behalf due to extenuating circumstances

I was in a car chase as a cop where I crashed my car by accident as I was going very quickly to keep up with the car I was persuing. I get out and begin calling paramedic which I shouldn't even do as my priority instructs me to chase the person I was chasing as rules excuse me from CDMing if there's a chase. However, I get picked up and blacklisted anyway which I do not believe to be fair I just tried to do the right thing.

I broke no rules and I could not help going as fast as I could to pursue the car in question. This is not reckless driving; it is a result of validly speeding, low fps and a slight lag spike whilst entering the city which the video below can prove. Everyone has been in this situation and I hope you will be able to tell that it was a genuine accident.

Spoiler :
Frost if you would like to appeal this blacklist, you need to make the thread.

Closed.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Administrator

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]