Niko
Reported User(s): Niko

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Date & Time (GMT): 6/5/20 @ 13:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So I was driving around and stopped at Northview Appartments to check if there was anything happening. At the top appartement the door was open and you could see money printers from outside the base. I then left the appartments to arm up and raid. In there, Niko and his friends were basing (keep in mind Niko was basing as a doctor, but I don't have evidence of that). They armed up and I rushed in and killed them all. I then destroyed the contraband and parkoured my way down to leave Appartments after I successfully raided. Once downstairs Niko was back (breaking NLR) and had a shotgun on his back. Niko then attempted to kill me with a shotgun (as a doctor). Thanks to the shotgun that doesn't do any damage at all I survived and ran off, seconds later he insulted me in OOC through PM's.

Niko broke NLR, attempted to RDM me and guns/basing as a doctor and insulted in OOC.

(Apologies for the insanely bad FPS I have no idea why my FPS drops that bad while recording.)

Evidence

More evidence --> https://imgur.com/a/PfSHghL
As I said, you raided us without a reason.
(05-06-2020, 01:53 PM)MrKat Wrote: As I said, you raided us without a reason.
Since when is contraband not a valid reason anymore? Also you might wanna explain the other things you did here.
Hi Avalanche , i'll be takng over your case , if you can just give me a few moment to look into evidence
Thanks !

- Jessixa
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Okey so after reviwing the video and the screenshots , Niko will be punished with the following

- 3h blacklist from weapons for using them as doctor which he isn't allow to

If there is anything else I missed please let me know so I can relook on the case
thanks for reporting !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]