Poll: Should it be switched?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
40.00%
14 40.00%
No.
60.00%
21 60.00%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V5P Discussion
I think V5P has a lot of Roleplay potential. You can do such many different RPs on the map.

Personally I don't find it less player interaction. I see people all over the map. But maybe I'm wrong?
From my side, I think we should keep it in the poll.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
V4B1 performed like shit, V5 is way too big and there is simply no interaction there is always these problems with every map so which map do you genuinely think would even fit FL? cause by the sounds of things we need a miracle, Well performed, Not too big, suits the style of FL, everyone likes it, and one that attracts players
Honestly I'd like to see the creators create more EvoCity maps, other than that I prefer V2D over every map.
Just let the map vote decide what map should be played each month, I don't see a system more fair than that. Some people will always disagree with the current map no matter what you go to, which is why it's a majority vote. This isn't the first time V5P has been on the server, people voted it up willingly as they want it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-05-2020, 07:57 PM)Avalanche Wrote: Honestly I'd like to see the creators create more EvoCity maps, other than that I prefer V2D over every map.

Apparently Sgt. Sickness continued working on EvoCity 3 in November 2019, but no clue if he's still working, if he stopped again or how close is the map to releasing. Though he started in 2015, so it's been a while.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • horror
@CodedBrain, weren't you making a map?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
V5P is frustrating to roleplay on and doesn't promote any roleplay interaction other than crashing your car into people as you try and go down the huge hill.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Pollux
What happened to the map with the beach? That was perfect for the community. I like the current map but its too big for our player base. When the server is on 50 players the map still feels dead and boring. 

I also don't understand why old and outdated maps are being added to the map vote. I personally feel like we should be hunting for better maps instead of using crap maps like V4B1 and V2D. V4B1 is perfect but the lag is unreal. When the server gets passed 20 players it lags to shit, so we shouldn't even be considering using that map again... This is my own opinion but I think we should find a map perfect for Fearless and stick with it! Stop changing it every month.

(05-05-2020, 08:18 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: What happened to the map with the beach?

Disagreements with the map creator that led to it being pulled from the workshop.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Molyneux481
Sanran was ultimately one of the best maps for FL, unfortunately due to the situation we cant use it.

V5P is too big but optimised well with good buildings for roleplay.
V2D is small, outdated and limits roleplay potential however is easily the most optimised map and functions well.
V4B1 is, in my opinion, the best layout, and perfect size however it is horribly optimised.
V33x is the correct size and layout however is somehow even less optimised than V4B1.

Ultimately the map vote is the best way to decide, there is no way to please everyone in the community unfortunately.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Conn