SeaBiscuitSteve
Steam Name: SeaBiscuitSteve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BlacklistID(s): 106744

Blacklist Reason
Invalid RP reason to harm/kill (3.1) Throwing a grenade as a joke. Invalid reason to kill police officer.

Staff Member: Nyander

Involved users
Myself

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Well, i got killed for not having a reason to kill someone but last time i checked the guy who i killed didn't even report me and is not even sure why i got a blacklist he killed my friend in a white Tesla so i killed him back not knowing the situation going on and him being part of a on-going hostage situation i seen my chance and killed him he didn't report me and i still get blacklisted?
I can confirm this, he killed me during a hostage situation and his reasoning had nothing to do with it. I had killed his friend prior to this and he could identify me so he took the shot.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Hello,

Did you see your friend getting killed in front of you? or were you not around the time when he was killed? When we were on the server and I questioned you about the situation you kept telling me different things which confused me about the whole situation, as far as I remember you mentioned the following:

"I didn't know there was a hostage situation I just went and did something else"
"I came in looked at the hostage, pissed them off and that I was it really"
"I literally seen him with a gun and I said right he's there I might as well shoot him while I can"

Before I brought you into the sit you were in the same base that had the hostages, you were there messing around with the kidnappers and you threw a grenade at one of the hostages as a "joke". At this point, I'd like to also mention that prior to this situation I had already warned you that same day to try to be less aggressive, as you were driving around the whole map with guns on your back and as soon as a police officer sees you, you initiate a gunfight.  

I can understand how you could've killed Falcon if he had killed his friends, but I can't understand why you'd throw a frag grenade at a hostage as a joke. From my perspective, it looked like you were protecting the kidnappers from the police while they were doing their hostage RP. As you knew that they had hostages and there was cops outside before you took the shot.

If indeed you did kill Falcon for killing your friend, then the blacklist reason should be altered. 
This doesn't change the fact that you used an overly excessive force as a "joke" 

The questions remain the same:
Did you see your friend getting killed in front of you?
or were you not around the time when he was killed?
(05-05-2020, 07:13 PM)Nyander Wrote: Hello,

Did you see your friend getting killed in front of you? or were you not around the time when he was killed? When we were on the server and I questioned you about the situation you kept telling me different things which confused me about the whole situation, as far as I remember you mentioned the following:

"I didn't know there was a hostage situation I just went and did something else"
"I came in looked at the hostage, pissed them off and that I was it really"
"I literally seen him with a gun and I said right he's there I might as well shoot him while I can"

Before I brought you into the sit you were in the same base that had the hostages, you were there messing around with the kidnappers and you threw a grenade at one of the hostages as a "joke". At this point, I'd like to also mention that prior to this situation I had already warned you that same day to try to be less aggressive, as you were driving around the whole map with guns on your back and as soon as a police officer sees you, you initiate a gunfight.  

I can understand how you could've killed Falcon if he had killed his friends, but I can't understand why you'd throw a frag grenade at a hostage as a joke. From my perspective, it looked like you were protecting the kidnappers from the police while they were doing their hostage RP. As you knew that they had hostages and there was cops outside before you took the shot.

If indeed you did kill Falcon for killing your friend, then the blacklist reason should be altered. 
This doesn't change the fact that you used an overly excessive force as a "joke" 

The questions remain the same:
Did you see your friend getting killed in front of you?
or were you not around the time when he was killed?

Yeah i was behind the corner Falcon shot at the car blew up the car killing my friend inside of it i ran off to get a angle seen him stood still and sniped him i was a Rebel and the people who had the hostages were Criminals they had no way off contacting me to let me know that the police were at the place for the hostages so i wasnt aware of the situation.

As for the situation with the hostage, i through the grenade as a joke and through it into the very corner of the room doing 0 damage to the hostage (i think) my idea wasnt to harm the hostage it was to scare the hostage so that She follows our steps
I can edit the reason of the blacklist to remove the "Invalid RP reason to kill police officer"

The grenade you threw was in a small chamber room that the hostage was in, the grenade actually did damage to the player.

And in-character using a grenade is too excessive as a joke.

"3.1a Violence should always be the last option."
Hello, it's been three days since your last reply.

Do you still have any interest in appealing this blacklist from your record? if so please reply to my previous message, if not I will conclude this appeal by asking an admin to close it and editing the blacklist reason to remove the "Invalid RP reason to kill police officer" but keep the rest of the blacklist attached.

Thank you.
Ngl i dont care really if i recorded things i wouldnt be blacklisted but thats effort
Denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]