Change server section
People browsing server don't necessarily search for anything specific.

Whatever server has the most eye-catching name and has the most players get the most traffic.

I don't want to clog off your suggestion with too much of me, I've been pretty argumentative the last days so I'll try to settle down for a while.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Huge +support

FL doesn't belong among DarkRP servers
Maeg
+Support

A ton of people go looking for new gamemodes to try out instead of their usual DarkRP. Thus scrolling through the gamemodes. Not 1000 DarkRP servers.

If Fearless ain't DarkRP, lets not categorize Fearless as DarkRP.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(05-04-2020, 06:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 06:23 PM)Midget Wrote: With a full 75 player server we are close to the top of the server listings. Much better than the chaotic nature of the gamemode browser.

The server listing within a gamemode is much more chaotic than the gamemode one. With the gamemode listing each gamemode is very clearly listed, boxes are a lot bigger and the search feature works very well. The server listing it's hard to find FL even if you're trying to look for it, at times it refuses to show up at all due to how the server browser works.

I've seen several people struggle to find FL due to the category switch come into the FL discord to ask where the servers are. It's hard to judge how effective the move is and if it even helped FL gain any players at all but I think it's clear it's not helping FL be more visible, if anything it creates confusion as we're not DarkRP at all. I was against the category switch when it happened and still am.

+support

+Support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+support
Been in discussion with the team, and we believe this is a good idea again.

Approved.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Edned
Was done ages ago
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork