pilip
Steam Name: pilip

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

BanID: 83089

Ban Reason
Suiciding to avoid RP / Powergaming / Last Chance.

Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Oliver and another cop

Why should you be unbanned?

-

I should be unbanned because as you can see, i didn't suicide to avoid rp. I got out of the car and ran from the police to avoid arrest, not to get myself killed like it's shown in the video, it was an accident. I have no idea why my other reason is for powergaming, i'm hoping that redpanda will tell me why he added that, he didn't tell me that i was powergaming in the sit when he brought me.

The reason why i'm posting this UBR after 2 months and why i didn't do it earlier when i have proof is because after that ban i quit FL. FL at the time was dying, my friends stopped playing, the player base was very low and it was expected to get lower, and the "popularity" of FL if you can call it at the time was terrible, the staff was no exception. So i was losing interest and was on the verge of quitting, like everyone else at the time.

When i was playing like it was any other day, i got in a police chase and got myself in a bad situation where i couldn't drive away without having a cop pulling his gun and point it at me when i was in the mclaren, in that second i decided to run on foot before i could be put under gunpoint, only to be ran over. I got banned for it, i was brought to a sit by redpanda and he mentioned that it was my last chance. I don't remember if i said anything in the sit, and he didn't really let me speak for myself and i wasn't asked any questions. Tbh i kinda didn't care if i was banned or not, i was going to quit anyway the sooner or later, so i just let it happen and kinda stayed silent in that sit, and considered my ban as quitting FL.

Now that FL changed ownership, its popularity is coming back, and i can see that it's going to a better direction than it was with soulripper, i want to come back especially when there's like 50 players a day, i want to be part of that 50 players.
Hello there, Im involved as I am one of the cops in the video and the one that reported it.
I remember that you had been trying to bait me for a long time that day and then this happened when I decided to finally go after you. As you can see in the video you press space to die in order avoid being helped back up which would result in an arrest, you were laying perfectly fine on the ground without anything being nearby to kill you when you were laying there, Im sure thats where the suicide to avoid arrest and powergaming comes in place.

I would consider myself lucky if I were you as your ban originally was 6 months but later on cut down to 3 months for some reason, everyone on last chance gets a 6 months ban that stays if im not mistaken. I would say the punishment is taking effect for real now as your will to play is back which it wasn't back then or during the time you've been banned. As for the sit I would also add that you were given time to talk as I'm sure Redpanda specifically asked if you had anything to say or add before banning you, this after you had a little discussion about the situation. Of course it's up to Redpanda at the end to decide what he would like to do with this. I'm just here to tell the other side of the story to maybe answer some questions or fill in with extra information.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Denied.

Hi Pilip, I will be denying your UBR at this time as I already extended you the courtesy of shortening your ban which entailed me cutting your ban in half not long after issuing it as it was only your first last chance. Considering the video you have provided also and the fact I checked the logs both show you suicided, consider yourself lucky that I don't punish you further for lying in the courthouse. You will need to wait the further 17 days until your ban is lifted.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]