This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Forgee
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Me, Divey and the accused staff member

Date & Time (GMT): 18/1/20 @ 12:13 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence

Greetings, a month ago I posted an AA on Forgee. It was about an ingame situation. Forgee blatantly lied on one of his statements regarding that situation. Once I got messaged by Forgee to remove the laws, I wanted further explanation as to why I had to remove them since in the rules it clearly states I am allowed to. Forgee mentioned that he did not feel I had a valid RP reason to be racist. I went on to explain why I banned black people and gays. However Forgee mentioned that I never gave a reasoning as to why I banned gay people and Jews which is more than false. 

His false statement: https://i.imgur.com/6y7Jp0I.png

My explanation: https://i.imgur.com/mw8gDLr.png
I don't see you explaining your reasoning behind being anti-semitic,

Also this is a mynute error on my part, I really think this is a tiny mistake that you've blown massively out of proportion.

At the end of the day, you were being excessively Racist, Homophobic and Anti-Semitic with no real RP. This was just a piss poor attempt to be edgy.
[Image: source.gif]
(02-22-2020, 12:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: I don't see you explaining your reasoning behind being anti-semitic,

Also this is a mynute error on my part, I really think this is a tiny mistake that you've blown massively out of proportion.

At the end of the day, you were being excessively Racist, Homophobic and Anti-Semitic with no real RP. This was just a piss poor attempt to be edgy.

Does that change the fact that you broke a courthouse rule? How exactly did you miss out on me explaining my reasoning after such a long chat we had ingame?
Also before you made your replies in the thread did you not even bother checking the evidence I presented? I find that hard to believe Forgee. I think you lied to make the situation better for yourself.
Kind Regards,
Dimitris

[Image: gG1wIDB.gif]

(02-22-2020, 12:29 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 12:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: I don't see you explaining your reasoning behind being anti-semitic,

Does that change the fact that you broke a courthouse rule? How exactly did you miss out on me explaining my reasoning after such a long chat we had ingame?
Also before you made your replies in the thread did you not even bother checking the evidence I presented? I find that hard to believe Forgee. I think you lied to make the situation better for yourself.
Your reasoning for creating the laws were not sufficient, this was made clear by Divey and Tomo in the previous AA.
(02-22-2020, 12:30 AM)Forgee Wrote:

Your reasoning for creating the laws were not sufficient, this was made clear by Divey and Tomo in the previous AA.

My reasoning as to why I did not like gay people was VERY clear, if it was not deemed valid enough is a whole different story. That does not change the fact that you lied in your post.
Kind Regards,
Dimitris

(02-22-2020, 12:32 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

My reasoning as to why I did not like gay people was VERY clear, if it was not deemed valid enough is a whole different story. That does not change the fact that you lied in your post.
Your reasoning was just "My Character fears the unusual" which is incredibly surface level RP and could be applied to a multitude of situations.
(02-22-2020, 12:34 AM)Forgee Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 12:32 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Your reasoning was just "My Character fears the unusual" which is incredibly surface level RP and could be applied to a multitude of situations.

I said, " I am homophobic IC, my character fears the unusual and thats why I banned them " Once again, I am not here to question your judgement on forcing me to remove them. I am here to point out that you blatantly lied. It was more than obvious that I had given a reasoning, even if you did not deem it was valid you shouldn't have lied about it. I refuse to believe it was a human error simply because we had a chat IC and I posted clear evidence of my replies. I even made a reply pointing it out in the original AA but Divey did not even mention it and neither did you. Why is that? Maybe you knew you messed up? And so did Divey?
Kind Regards,
Dimitris

I would also like to point out this rule: 
2) Added clarification on what could cause a staff member to get three strikes instantly. 'An example of this being if a staff member does something that would be worthy of a ban, in this case they would get an instant demotion due to the fact that it quite clearly shows they do not know the rules (therefore are incapable of enforcing them) or actively chose to neglect them despite their position'.

This is not the first time Forgee has shown to me presonally that he is clueless of the rules, there have been more cases. I think he is not fit for the admin role as he does not know the rules himself so how is he suppose to inforce them?
Kind Regards,
Dimitris

Dimitris,

After looking through your evidence and what you both have stated here, there is no abuse here. As stated by Divey in your previous Abuse case on Forgee, these laws are offensive just for the sake of being offensive and provide nothing more in sakes of background. You claim Forgee is falsifying statements but is more of just a miscommunication and easily corrected due to it being such a minor error.

No abuse noted.