Mr Evocity 2020
(05-14-2020, 06:28 PM)Divey Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 12:16 AM)Zecon Wrote: Personally cannot endorse Mr. Bones winning this competition. Don’t get me wrong, his performance was HIGHLY entertaining and captivating, but was it the sort of style and taste we wish to be associating and representing EvoCity with? I don’t think so.

Take Mohammad’s performance as an example, a struggling refugee powerfully detailing his story to us and how he has come out on top of it all. It was emotionally gripping, inspiring, and perfectly embodied the positivity that this city strives for.

Mr. Bones also made it abundantly clear during the Q&A section that he did NOT care for the prize pool money as he already had more than enough. Perhaps then it is the case that Richard’s funds were able to sway Vantiago to assure a definite conclusion in his favour? The quick jabs and humour with the host on stage certainly shouldn’t be overlooked either- Mr. Deacon has some explaining to do. Are we simply going to ignore the fact that Bones has a personal affiliation with members of the judging panel as well? Disgraceful.

I had also received an invitation to the after party and as anyone who attended would similarly testify, Richard’s attitude was APPAULING! The man’s an egotistical maniac. He spent half of the evening demanding the prize money off of Mr. Deacon that he supposedly “didn’t care about”? Can we believe a single word that comes out of this man’s mouth?

Mark Wallace kindly attended the event to deliver a one-off performance, a highlight of the night, and a true testament to his talent given that he wasn’t even a contestant and yet stole the show. I look forward to seeing further developments in his musical career.

Mhm yes, my talent indeed was heavily entertaining and captivating I agree. And I think it IS the taste Evocity needs in it's life!

I wouldn't comment on that names performance but honestly I don't remember him or his performance - As you sure we allowed such a person to be a contestant on this competition?

And it is true I don't need the cash, it doesn't even take a second to google my net worth - I am an heir to a dynasty after all. And as for being associated with the judges, I swore off Krissy Blake ever since her recent 'life decision' with one Peggy Miller... Harry Falcon is more like Harry who? And Semichi Aquino should have been ended right then and there when she got hit by that bus, so I don't think is fair criticism. Perhaps you should do more investigating before making such claims?

And after party? This is a flat out LIE! I was never even at the party! Begging for the prize funds? Please - as if I would EVER do that. You must have gotten me confused for somebody else.

In terms of Mark Wallace's performance, you could say his signature duck suit is fitting to his career - Have you ever seen what the ducks are doing under the water? They are paddling FAST - something Mr. Wallace will have to do in order to keep up with my fame and success.

(05-10-2020, 07:43 AM)Falcon Wrote:
***As you open your laptop you receive a Skype call from an unknown number. If you are familiar with Syrian telephone codes, you will know it is none other but Muhammed Al-Ghazali Al-Assad!***

s

*Static* Hello my friends! It is I, Muhammed Al-Ghazali Al-Assad. *Static* I am sorry for such bad connection, I had to return to Syria to aid my family. They had been denied entrance into Germany so I thought it would be nice to return to aid them. The Syrian internet gets shut off often. I enjoyed the luxuries you Americans have! I love the open bar at the after party! I never will remember that night! I hope it explains why I have a fractured ankle. I love participating in the competition but I have never witnessed anything in my life as the rudeness and douchebag attitude of Richard Bones. He is a bad man and should not have received the money or the win in the first place. All I remember from the afterparty was him hijacking the DJ's aux and playing his shitty rap music over and over again! It was bloodcurdling. I hate him! I wish he receives a Fatwa from the Ayatollah. I will be back next year, mark my words. Not only for the free alcohol, but for the money to help my struggling family *Static* I would like to thank Vantiago for allowing me to participate. Thank you all! 

s

***The call ends abruptly.***

Sorry, I don't speak... whatever language THAT is.

I, Muhammed Al-Ghazali Al-Assad declare you, Mr. Bones, an enemy of the state of Syria. You fail to realize I have friendly people in tall places. I have contacted the Ayatollah of Iran and he has declared a Fatwa against you. Beware, Mr. Bones! Every Muslim loyal to the Ayatollah desires your thick head on a spike! If I ever see you in Evocity, I will make sure to end your miserable life!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Kappatalist, Jan, Zecon
[Image: ubzchW4.png]
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Falcon, Kappatalist, Divey, Joe Joe, Molyneux481
Party time !

[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Indie
Someone make a Mohammed compilation
(05-15-2020, 12:08 AM)Falcon Wrote: Someone make a Mohammed compilation

who’s mohammed?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Divey
(05-15-2020, 01:40 AM)Ryan¹ Wrote:

who’s mohammed?

apparently a fake person who has more clout than you do  [Image: devil.png]
(05-15-2020, 03:31 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 01:40 AM)Ryan¹ Wrote:

who’s mohammed?

apparently a fake person who has more clout than you do  [Image: devil.png]

I think the bloke who washes my car is called mohammed, not sure what he looks like though as I usually have the curtains drawn in the back seat
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Molyneux481
Closed
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<