Event Ideas
(05-03-2020, 06:20 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Plane/boat crash on a stranded island
(Starts out on a plane/boat cruise, survivors get scattered on a tropical island trying to find each other and a way out. Could involve uncovering a mystery on the island)

Lotta potential here
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Some great suggestions so far, a lot of potential here!
(05-02-2020, 11:50 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 10:03 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: First of all, this is a great thread.

I would like to suggest a pretty simple but solid mini-event. An event with a well organized government. There can be a background story to the way the government is formed and what will change in the administration, but the idea is that people with experience can apply for jobs in the government. That way you can have a well organized police with different roles (jail guards/parking officers etc.), SWAT (breacher/sniper etc.), medical and fire team (commander/squad), lead by an experienced president and vice president. The first responders can be guided by a good dispatcher. Criminals, Corleones and rebels can be selected as well. Would be great if leaders of each group will be staff members.

Every department can have beautiful designed departments, such as a nice dupe for the firemen in the health station, ambulances stationed at the hospital and police that has a police station in a store with a dispatch room. It is simple, but I would just love to see a strong government and a strong enemy and I think everyone will enjoy several hours of this kind of well grounded roleplay.

I remember an event like this a few years ago where you was involved and it was one of the best events I’ve seen.

100% agree this should be done again.

Ditto. This was a great event.
(05-03-2020, 08:52 AM)Kippsee Wrote: Some great suggestions so far, a lot of potential here!

How about you add some instead of just mindlessly pointing out the obvious? SMH
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(05-03-2020, 10:07 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 08:52 AM)Kippsee Wrote: Some great suggestions so far, a lot of potential here!

How about you add some instead of just mindlessly pointing out the obvious? SMH

As event manager, I will be discussing all ideas with RedPanda and the rest of the team. My ideas have already been put forth.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • MrTreeGames
I remember a prison event as well. Lots of room for passiveRP (lawyers, janitor, warden, lunch lady). Was great, worth repeating.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 4 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Kippsee, DVN, Zona, Lewwings
Some sort of Street Racing thing, Maybe a load of 1v1 heats in a tournament style?

Cash rewards or something?

[Image: img.php?uid=aa21c598]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Kippsee, Zona
Fearless Olympics
People pick a number and represent countries by random
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
[Image: j5F5BOZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
An in-depth series of RPs with Presidential Election primaries, campaigning, debates, general election, and finally an inauguration.

I mean somebody’s gotta replace President Jonas Green come 20 January 2021.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Molyneux481, Link, Spartan_KCT, Zona, SaturnSALE