Ban Reason
Breaking FearRP

Staff Member: Strange Neo

Involved users
DanielHD
https://fearlessrp.net/member.php?action...&uid=22615

Why should you be unbanned?
Why I Should be unbanned:

If you go to the player report on me (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95576) - you can see I was randomly asked to get out of the car. I was simply parked up talking to a civilian when i called over a cop and ask him more information on receiving a gun license from the president. He then asked me to get out the car being very aggressive for the reason of "I was talking about guns". Fortunate for him you could say, I did have a gun on me which made me hesitant to get out. After getting out of the car, I stood against the car as asked.

Additionally, earlier me and DanielHD had killed Dae in a shootout and i am convinced the reasoning for him to ask us to exit the vehicle so aggressively was apart of this. However, I have no way of proving this so this may deem useless. 

DanielHD, proceeded to run away therefore breaking Fear RP. I was still stood against the car, I accidentally clicked to get my gun out.
The key for my gun was the number "3", i had misc licked and went to press the "t" button to type. In the video I have you can see I attempt to put my gun away quickly, this pretty much glitches out and it doesn't swap to my hands, and before i was able to do anything I was gunned down. You can see on the BR video I have my gun out for a second but I am still facing the car, therefore backs up my reasoning for being accidental. And on the video you can see I have tried to get my hands out but itr didnt switch.

I think this was unnecessary action from Dae, as he had randomly asked me to exit the car and killed my while showing no real threat. I am aware of the rule not being able to pull a gun out while under gun point, although for me to be banned for this is very harsh since i shown no threat and like ive said it was an accident.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75NuLpfSbE
So first of all, this ban was issued for Bobby as he wasn't on the server and asked me to issue the bans on his behalf.

Second of all, you took your time when asked to exit the vehicle while being held at gunpoint, telling the officer that he should wait because you were going to park your car first. This was a violation of FearRP. I believe you that this could have been an accident with the weapon as you didn't try to shoot anyone or turn around and tried to switch back to hands.
(05-02-2020, 09:02 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: So first of all, this ban was issued for Bobby as he wasn't on the server and asked me to issue the bans on his behalf.

Second of all, you took your time when asked to exit the vehicle while being held at gunpoint, telling the officer that he should wait because you were going to park your car first. This was a violation of FearRP. I believe you that this could have been an accident with the weapon as you didn't try to shoot anyone or turn around and tried to switch back to hands.
The reason I was so hesitant to leave the car was down to the pure nature of why i was being asked to get out. Obviously i had a gun on me which didnt help, but when im asked to get out of my car for just talking i was bound to be resistant.

Fair enough i should of got out when first asked, but I think the overall concept for the ban of Fear RP is very harsh as i did comply and as you've said you believe me getting the gun out was an accident.

The ban is especially harsh, because I did get killed and its not like I did turn around and kill him, the whole Fear RP ban is based on an accident.
(05-02-2020, 09:07 PM)LiamRobinsonYT Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:02 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: So first of all, this ban was issued for Bobby as he wasn't on the server and asked me to issue the bans on his behalf.

The reason I was so hesitant to leave the car was down to the pure nature of why i was being asked to get out. Obviously i had a gun on me which didnt help, but when im asked to get out of my car for just talking i was bound to be resistant.

Fair enough i should of got out when first asked, but I think the overall concept for the ban of Fear RP is very harsh as i did comply and as you've said you believe me getting the gun out was an accident.

The ban is especially harsh, because I did get killed and its not like I did turn around and kill him, the whole Fear RP ban is based on an accident.

FearRP should always apply regardless if the arrest/traffic stop was not justified. If you are being told to step out of the car then you have to do it. Most police actions such as arrests aswell as traffic stop are handled IC.

I dont see something wrong with the traffic stop it could also be a routine check. I personally think the 1-day ban is appropriate for your actions.
The ban was issued as you appeared to break two FearRP related rules, namely 3.5a and 3.5b with the later relating to the events leading up to your recorded evidence that can be found on the player report. Just because you think that the officer was telling you to get out of the car without a reason doesn't suddenly make you unafraid of having a gun pointed at your vehicle, meaning you must follow their demands.

As for the recorded evidence you have provided, I find it odd that you would toggle between hands/keys and the gun several times and then somehow accidentally bring out your mp5 via a miss-click. Although, I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that as you can clearly see that you attempted to switch back to your hands/keys and didn't move anything while looking at the vehicle.
(05-02-2020, 09:16 PM)Bobby Wrote: The ban was issued as you appeared to break two FearRP related rules, namely 3.5a and 3.5b with the later relating to the events leading up to your recorded evidence that can be found on the player report. Just because you think that the officer was telling you to get out of the car without a reason doesn't suddenly make you unafraid of having a gun pointed at your vehicle.

As for the recorded evidence you have provided, I find it odd that you would toggle between hands/keys and the gun several times and then somehow accidentally bring out your mp5 via a miss-click. Although, I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that as you can clearly see that you attempted to switch back to your hands/keys and didn't move anything while looking at the vehicle.
I understand the traffic stop and im glad you see my POV of accidentally getting out my MP5.
After reviewing the evidence and what has been said, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You eventually followed the orders and I could see how you may have accidentally got your gun out. This will be accepted however please note immediately that if you are under fearRP and an instruction is given, you must comply without delay. I would say the main FearRP breaker would be the other rebel as he purposely switched weapon under FearRP and retaliated.

Accepted.