SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111349071

BanID: 83147

Ban Reason
Leaving to avoid a sit

Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
none that I know of

Why should you be unbanned?
I admit to breaking a rule, although Jessixa TPed away and I honestly thought she crashed or something. She didnt say why she left me, and I was waiting for about five minutes. After that, I just decided to go to sleep. It was late and I was just fucking around. Its also been like a year since I last joined the server, so I was hoping to get back into it. Yes, I know that I have a decent ban history on this server but its been a while and I wasn't sure whether I should just wait indefinitely or go to sleep
I'll make this clear that I did not left you , first I heard gun shot at shopping street and brought you to the roof asking you why are you RDming , you then killed me with an AK and saying you thought I crash which I didn't , I was typing and asking you why did you RDM . You didn't answer my question and left the server , luckly I was able to give you an blacklist in time . I've given you a chance to explain your action to me but instead you lie in this unban report by saying i left you . I did not left you on the roof for 5 mins , i did not go anywhere or to anyone . I stayed and try to ask you and know your reason .

I am aware that you recently came back as we bump into each other on main street . However i do not have any recall of who you are when you said i know you .

You could have ask me that you have to go to bed to sleep as it is getting late, i could quickly conclude the sit and let you rest .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Closed

No further reply from no adam
Ban has already been expired
[Image: 1619639714462.png]