SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14212289

BanID: 81643

Ban Reason
hacking

Staff Member: console

Involved users
me

Why should you be unbanned?
What happened that day was one of the dumbest things I have ever done, I'm simply here to apologize. When I went on FearlessRP that day I decided to do something that I have later regretted for over a year now and I feel in this time I have managed to change my attitude towards life and towards others. When I did this I did it with zero harm intended but now, later on, I can understand why this is not the case and my punishment has been fair this whole time. Something I do not agree with and still don't to this day is the fact that the admin who was demoted for corruption decided to silence me at any attempt to speak to an administrator about said punishment, this was done by denying my UBR the second it was up with zero evidence and still no evidence to this day (apart from me admitting to my mistakes now), as well as banning me from every service FearlessRP offers. I would love to join back into the community as a place I can call home again since it has improved massively and with the current and hopefully future changes and updates I can see the server prospering for years to come, I would love to be apart of this. Therefore I am creating this UBR in the hope you will re-think the ban and hopefully allow me to re-join the server once again.
Ghostkiller who actually issued the ban he privately messaged me over discord stating that he is in favour of my unban [Image: 7vHbGzr.png]
Thank you for making an UBR. We will be discussing your Unban Request in the team and will come to a Conclusion soon!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Hello John Jong!
We came to the conclusion that we will shorten your ban from Permanent to 3months. You will be unbanned on the 2.8.2020.

Thank you. - Approved
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]