BlacklistID(s): 106698

Blacklist Reason
RDM x 2

Staff Member: Fultz

Involved users
The Corleone Family:
(yobama
DinoAsassin6)
Fultz didn't respond when I asked who was involved.

WSG:
(Dae
Me)

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Dae's point of view:
I was listening for contraband at Lake. Then a Corleone came out and started threatening me and calling the police. I told him I wasn't gonna leave. A second Corleone came out and did the same thing. Then I heard contraband inside the building, I think Cygnus was close enough to hear it aswell. Cygnus loaded up and killed both of the Corleones, as we were raiding.

My point of view:
Me and Dae were at the Lake, when he is approached by a member of the Corleone.
During this exchange, the Corleone threatens him with shooting him & calling the police.
Since Dae is near his house, he hears the moneyprinters & Drug labs inside the house.
I'm made aware of this.
Now, the raid is initiated.
I load up an L115 and I shoot the Corleone, being roughly 15 meters from them, and they call the police. It was easy to decide that taking hostages would only further escalate the police, and they would kill me no matter what. I also don't want them to confront the Police and give them our names, in case we escape. I kill them both with a single shot each, at no point did I get close enough to identify specifics such as name or if they were un/armed.

Since the Corleone were already directly next to my friend, shooting them was an adequate method of de-escalating, and making sure they don't pull out weapons, which is something they had threatened with.

(I have assumed that the template is integrated into the forum post, hence the other boxes that you are supposed to type in. If this is wrong, let me know and I'll correct it)
This whole story is nice and all. How I was you guys were just trying to create a reason to raid them. First your friend was annoying them by trying to jump on their roof, then making it very obvious he was listening for contraband. The corleones came out and asked for him to leave the property. He did not listen to them and then the corleones said they were going to call the cops if he did not listen. Your friend said to do it. You then come up over the hill and just pick them both off and you run into their house and say you are raiding for contraband.

You seem to have great communication with your friend in regards to what the corleone are saying to your friend, however leave out the huge indicator that they did not have any weapons on them and calmly asked him to leave which he refused. So you retaliate? by killing them? Its blatant RDM man. Unless you have anything else you can really add to this case I am going to close it.
(05-01-2020, 08:59 PM)Fultz Wrote: This whole story is nice and all. How I was you guys were just trying to create a reason to raid them. First your friend was annoying them by trying to jump on their roof, then making it very obvious he was listening for contraband. The corleones came out and asked for him to leave the property. He did not listen to them and then the corleones said they were going to call the cops if he did not listen. Your friend said to do it. You then come up over the hill and just pick them both off and you run into their house and say you are raiding for contraband.

You seem to have great communication with your friend in regards to what the corleone are saying to your friend, however leave out the huge indicator that they did not have any weapons on them and calmly asked him to leave which he refused. So you retaliate? by killing them? Its blatant RDM man. Unless you have anything else you can really add to this case I am going to close it.

From what I was told, we were raiding them. I wasn't close at the time they were discussing, I was just told there was contra and I heard it. I figured that picking off the Corleones was easier than dealing with them as we were raiding. It is a raid, and from what I've learnt killing the people you are raiding is common practice.
Your friend was purposely trying to get a reaction out of them to justify the raid originally, then made it very obvious he was listening for contraband. You came out of nowhere and then took their heads off. Killing people in a raid is common practice, however, not unarmed people. They posed no threat to you and truthfully your friend was the one causing all of the issues, they just kindly asked him to leave and he refused.

Denied.