SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191643013

BanID: 83139

Ban Reason
Stole a car w/o a reason and purposely blew it up, prop minging beforehand

Staff Member: Kippsee

Involved users
Tawee (I think)

Why should you be unbanned?
Reason why you should be unbanned: I understand why I have been banned and I fully respect your decision if you do not take any action. However, when I stole the car I did not use a lockpick as the car was already unlocked. I drove off and returned 20 seconds later and had no intention of crashing the car, the vehicle was already on low health and I crashed into a rock which appeared as an error sign on my screen. I understand why Kippsee banned me but he didn't even speak to me, just a straight ban. I know he probably done this as I was prop minging before hand but I was going to repair the broken car just as he brought me. The reason I was messing around with props previously was because I needed to go afk and my friend told me he was going to kill/mess around with me. I do still understand that my actions were unacceptable but i'd like to apologize and ask for a shorten or removal of my ban as I feel Kippsee has misunderstood some of my actions.
Rule 8.3 states:

"You may steal vehicles (you can't steal someone's car when it's getting unlocked) to sell them back to the owners or other parties. When selling a stolen car, you must ensure that your buyer is aware that it's stolen and that this vehicle won't be theirs to unlock or store in their inventory. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking."

You can't steal a car if it's unlocked. I saw you drove off and return but instead of stopping you crashed into the rocks which is unacceptable, you can't blame the fact that there are errors as you have opportunity to get the content packs. I didn't speak to you however that is because there was no excuse for what you did, therefore I didn't see wasting my time waiting for the inevitable.

I accept your apology but you did break the rules, and the only way we can be certain it wont happen again is by keeping the ban.

Denied.

Link to content packs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2045245620