SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

BanID: Error

Ban Reason
Fear rp

Staff Member: Red Panda

Involved users
Strike, Frost and a lot of people.

Why should you be unbanned?
 I think i should get unbanned because i think the ban was pretty unfair and corrupt in my pov. I made a player report on Frost, Pilip and the other guys for Metagaming, i'll link the video below. After having the report out for a couple of hours, i see that Dimitris (who is not involved at all) saves MY video and puts it on his own Youtube channel and uses this video as evidence on his own pr against me. Dimitris wasn't allowed to take my video according to this forum rule: 5e.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed. So after trying to defend myself in a situation where there is almost 5 people against 1 guy i didn't even stand a chance. I also see when writing this that i got blackmailed in OOC from Frost or Fudge saying that if i posted that Player report on them metagaming, they would report me for FearRP (This is what Dimitris reported me for, because i didn't remove it.) I was trying to defend myself so good but RedPanda didn't even try to read my words without looking at the video for a quick second. I later got a perm ban later that day. I really think this is sad because i didn't even have a chance to protect myself, and i really do miss the server. I've been playing on this server for 5 years and i get banned for something this corrupt. I want an admin to atleast take a look at what i write here and try to understand that i think this is pretty (sorry for the bad word) bullshit. I have alot of friends on this server and they also think the same. Thats all i'll write, at the time i am perm banned from the forum and can't write so i'll make Julern post this for me. From this point its the admins's choice from here. Thank you for reading. Behalf of Strike10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
I have been speaking to Strike privately about the situation and I will conclude this after we discussed the scenario fully.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
*Involved, was in the original PR, also mentioned in Strike's Post*

This is gonna be my only post. I never blackmailed at all that's just lies, I said something along the lines of "Good luck trying to PR me where halfway through your evidence you break a rule." I said this because you would only have really 2 options, either you would have to edit / cut the place in your evidence where you break the rule or you would have to keep it in, if you do the first you would not be showing the ENTIRE situation and if we mentioned it an admin could ask you to provide the full evidence unedited, which I do think they actually did. Not sure why you decided to try and guilt-trip the admins with this fake stuff, perhaps you should have took the "I've matured" route for the 20th time instead...
Approved.

Not related to the PR, more my judgement. My misunderstanding of the last chance system at the time lead to the wrong outcome and so you will have the permanent suspension revoked and the ban will expire in one month, meaning you will have server 3 months in total. This is your 17th ban and so if you get banned before this last chance expires and you appeal it for removal you will receive a permanent suspension from FL services. Your forum ban will also be lifted at this time.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]