SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

BanID: 83129

Ban Reason
BRA (95515) - Randomly damaging cars in a public place then D/C from the server

Staff Member: Strange Neo

Involved users
Tawee

Why should you be unbanned?
Tawee wrote a player report on me 2 days ago, and even though Strange Neo gave me a chance to explain the situation from my point of view I didn’t see the report and couldn’t reply to it which I apologise for it. However, I think Tawee has garbled his evidence against me and I’m here to oppose the report that he had written. You can go to the thread with this link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95515
So to start with, I want him to provide an evidence of that the car was his as he stated on the player report, as well as how long has had passed after the situation when I disconnected ( as it was already 5 minutes or more ) So that means his accusations on that the car was his and my D/C right after the situation were false. That also explains that he had no idea what was going on there, and I also want him to upload the video with its volume on because there was a conversation going on there which was really important regarding to the situation. Let me explain the situation after all, I got my chainsaw out to measure people’s reacts on its voice as it was really loud, I also want to state that the situation lasted for about 4-5 minutes which he only recorded the 20 seconds of it, so my joke between those people went a little bit further and flamy, then I warned them by cutting the floor which you can also see from the video, and they understood I was going to do something that they didn’t want. So they said no, and the conversation went a little bit further. ( you can see me nodding on the video ) Lastly, as a furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others’, also panicking as the police was coming to taze me, and then the car exploded. So what I did on there was a “roleplay” of a crazy and an angry guy. It must have been considired ‘allowed’ in terms of the rules if it wasn’t publicly done and harmed the people that were out of the situation which I also apologise for, however, we all had a really good laughter if you could hear the voices and I take that as an acceptance of my apologise. If I harmed somebody there: I’m sorry. But what I think is that the situation is something very minor after all that explanation and having a ban in my record for something like that is something I don’t want. At least I suggest you to turn it into an expired weapon blacklist(as the ban is expired as of now also) or delete the ban off my record at all.

Thank you for reading this all, have a nice day!
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: I want him to provide an evidence of that the car was his as he stated on the player report
[Image: 4R0yVNc.png]
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: chainsaw out to measure people’s reacts on its voice as it was really loud

(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: Lastly, as a furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others’
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: So what I did on there was a “roleplay” of a crazy and an angry guy. 

First you mentioned that you did it to measure peoples reaction, and then you said that you were role playing as "crazy angry guy"
You also mentioned that you were a "furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others", which you shouldn't do because it technically breaks: 

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

You gave two different reasons for your one action, that doesn't even make sense. You don't blow up someones car to "measure people’s reacts on its voice" or because you are a "furious guy".
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(04-29-2020, 01:09 AM)Tawee Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: I want him to provide an evidence of that the car was his as he stated on the player report
[Image: 4R0yVNc.png]
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: chainsaw out to measure people’s reacts on its voice as it was really loud

(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: Lastly, as a furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others’
(04-29-2020, 12:01 AM)Syntax Wrote: So what I did on there was a “roleplay” of a crazy and an angry guy. 

First you mentioned that you did it to measure peoples reaction, and then you said that you were role playing as "crazy angry guy"
You also mentioned that you were a "furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others", which you shouldn't do because it technically breaks: 

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

You gave two different reasons for your one action, that doesn't even make sense. You don't blow up someones car to "measure people’s reacts on its voice" or because you are a "furious guy".

My PURPOSE on there was, which was actually something 'Out of Character': Measuring people's reacts. And my IC (In Character) explanation on that was: Roleplaying as a furious, mad guy. Also, I had no way to know the car was yours (thank you for providing the evidence) because there were 2 different people in it, which is something you should ask to them.

The rule explanation on that is, there were no accomplices' of mine, and the situation was only threatening my life according to the rule which I took the chance on it as the character at the time I was roleplaying suggests. (I didn't also know that the situation would affect the others around as I thought it wouldn't explode and even if it explodes it wouldn't affect that many people, however, as I already mentioned we all had a good laughter and I think the people around except Tawee had no problem about it.)

With (others') I meant the people that were inside of the car.
Hey everyone,

First of all, you should have been very certain that the car was his because it could have been someone elses car.
Also you should not chainsaw a car to the point where it starts to explode as you should have considered before that it might kill the people who were standing around the car including yourself. You should have known that there might be some people who don't take this the funny way, so your argument that you didn't know it would affect as many and people didn't have a problem with it was a bit of a careless act. After you died, you just disconnected the server what seems a bit akward to be me but regardless of that:

The rule specifically states that your life is also affected meaning that even someone who is very furious would not go beyond of damaging a car that heavily to point where it explodes and kills him. (Also considering that this is roleplay server and not real life which basically means that not all scenarios can apply.)

Therefore, I remain confident in that both the ban and blacklist were appropriate for your actions.
(04-29-2020, 03:32 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Hey everyone,

First of all, you should have been very certain that the car was his because it could have been someone elses car.
Also you should not chainsaw a car to the point where it starts to explode as you should have considered before that it might kill the people who were standing around the car including yourself. You should have known that there might be some people who don't take this the funny way, so your argument that you didn't know it would affect as many and people didn't have a problem with it was a bit of a careless act. After you died, you just disconnected the server what seems a bit akward to be me but regardless of that:

The rule specifically states that your life is also affected meaning that even someone who is very furious would not go beyond of damaging a car that heavily to point where it explodes and kills him. (Also considering that this is roleplay server and not real life which basically means that not all scenarios can apply.)

Therefore, I remain confident in that both the ban and blacklist were appropriate for your actions.
To start with, I didn't disconnect 'right after' the situation which I mentioned in my first explanation above, I didn't get the point why I should have been very certain that the car was his, there were 2 different people in it, he (Tawee) was not even there until the end of the situation and I thought that the car was theirs tho. I sure didn't check who the owner of the car was from the scoreboard(which nobody would do)... As the situation continued up to the point that I explained, I used the chainsaw with having the thought of the car wouldn't explode but just broke up as well as it would fit the roleplay that I was doing. Even if I knew it was going to explode, I couldn't know its ratio, how much damage it could cause and injure that many people. I'm sorry for them for the 3rd time I guess... 

The situation required me to use my chainsaw after all, as I also warned the guys who were inside of the car and around it by cutting the floor as you can see, and after all they all understood what I was going to do and even the guys who were in the car started to say 'no , please not...' and some arguments so on. Then I started cutting the car knowing that it would affect me but not kill me and the others around me.(I thought the guys around me weren't even gonna take a simple damage) I recently came back and last year when a car exploded, it only affected the driver and not even the passenger(I mean the passenger wouldn't die and only get some damage).

The rule also says if it is a threat for your accomplices' and your life, I had no accomplices and it was only me, FearRP wasn't initiated by someone in anyways so it means that's a minor breakage of that rule. I actually accept the fact that a weapons blacklist should be issued(if the guys around me haven't been injured, it wouldn't have been issued in my point of view as well but as I mentioned in the thread many of the people around enjoyed the situation, however, justice is justice.. Some could have not liked it at all as you said.)  but not a ban because it wasn't D/C to avoid a situation, which was stated for one of the reasons of my ban. And I can't even think of both of them being issued, like what the f*ck. You can clearly see there was only a minor breakage of FearRP, and misuse of my weapon because I killed the guys who were not involved to the situation without intension.
Denied.

Many rules were broken and your reasons do not excuse that.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]