Mr Evocity 2020
Star 

[Image: 9HrLpJt.png]

Do you have what it takes to become the next Mr.Evocity? 7 contestants battle it out for the title and the cash prize!
The competition will consist of 3 parts:
1) The Introduction, 2) The Performance, 3) The Questions

[Image: bfbtaAZ.png]
1) The winner of the competition will receive not only the title but also $1,000,000
2) Second place will receive $250,000
3) Third place will receive $100,000

*Prizes subject to change depending on the Sponsors

[Image: CqRjHcz.png]
The event will be held at Vantiago Studios at MTL on V5P. The date the event is Saturday 9th May, and will start at;
  • 19:30 BST (London)
  • 20:30 BST+1 (Berlin)
  • 14:30 EST (New York)

[Image: CnS3lKY.png]
Mr Evocity will take 7 of your regular 'joes' and put them under the spotlight. These contestants [7/7] will be:

1) Gold ChainZ (Horseman)
2) Richard Bones (Divey)
3) Pablo "Ranger" El Heffe (Ranger)
4) Muhammed Al-Ghazali Al-Assad (Falcon)
5) Gary Whitehall (RedPanda)
6) Mike Bahru (Midget)
7)
 Conn Marshall (Conn)
Quote:Name:
[Image: ok19Uri.png]
The team of talented individuals running the production include the masterminds within Vantiago as well as our talented judges. The judges are:
  • The Head Judge - Revealed on the night
  • Harry Falcon (Ryan)
  • Semichi Aquino (Janzo)
[Image: trhsUEX.png]
Mr Evocity was kindly brought to you by our extremely kind sponsors who have donated to allow this event to happen. All of our sponsors will be listed below with the top 4 gaining access to luxurious VIP seats

1. Jessixa Summers (Jessixa) - $500,000
  2. Violet Kittie (VioletDeKittie) - $350,000
  3. Michael Rogers (NoidZ) - $300,000
  4. Tom Lacetta (Kippsee) - $100,000

[Image: RHyFR77.png]
We at Vantiago Incoporated would like to give an extra-special thanks to all those involved whether it be the dedicated backstage workers to the host himself. However we would like to give an extra special thanks to Miss Krissy Blake (Lesanka) for giving Vantiago the rights to the show, without her this show wouldn't be happening!

We'd also like to give a thanks to the companies making this happen; Vantiago Incorporated and Global Collective Acquisitions

[Image: tlCcW8z.png] [Image: Discord_Logo2.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
can i join
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Ryan
[Image: 1ocpvo1.png]
[Image: 00dc0fc098764e7792267d86b15a440d.png]

After negotiations with some of EvoCitys biggest celebrities we have managed to secure 3 highly talented A-Listers, including
  • Miss EvoCity 2018 winner and designer of Aquino Theatre; Miss Semichi Aquino
  • Millionaire and business magnate; Harry Falcon
  • And a secret Judge to be revealed on the night!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Divey, RedPanda, Jessixa, Strange Neo
Hello,

On behalf of my client Zambie I present this cheque of $500,000 to be put towards the total prize pot.

Please display the sponsorship from Waite Enterprises

[Image: EtXPb4T.png]

Spoiler :
This was from Zambie and I shall not receive punishment if he fails to provide said money.

Another slot is open! Sadly contestant number 6 dropped out, maybe you could be the next Mr.Evocity?
Regards,
Joe Joe

Quote:Name: Mike Bahru
Why do you want to take part?: I believe I am the one you are looking for.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-04-2020, 09:52 PM)Midget Wrote:
Quote:Name: Mike Bahru
Why do you want to take part?: I believe I am the one you are looking for.

Accepted!
Regards,
Joe Joe

Tomorrows the big day! But will you be there to witness Evocitys biggest event? Starts Saturday 9th May at 7.30 BST

[Image: AJ1OpcO.png]

Credit to Sparx for the billboard
Regards,
Joe Joe

Coming to Mr Evocity? Want to be on the winning team? Wear red to show your support for Richard Bones!

[Image: tWkWp3q.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, Joe Joe, Zecon
(05-04-2020, 09:18 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Hello,

On behalf of my client Zambie I present this cheque of $500,000 to be put towards the total prize pot.

Please display the sponsorship from Waite Enterprises

[Image: EtXPb4T.png]

Spoiler :
This was from Zambie and I shall not receive punishment if he fails to provide said money.

Hello, my client isn't very happy that you have not included him on the sponsor's list. You have before the event starts to correct said mistake or the donation will be withdrawn.