Holy fuck yes
God I have been wanting to post while the forums were down. The Fearless Forums off-topic subforum has to be at the bottom on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, fucking hell I have been feeling like DYING while the forums were down. There were times when I felt like going insane when I couldn't have the forums open in the background at all times like I usually do and I am happy to know I can now do that again. From now on, I will have at least 5 different tabs open that are just the Fearless Forums at all times, even when sleeping. The knowledge of it being here will keep me calm and let me sleep, like someone listening to music. God I want to fuck the Fearless Forums, holy shit. Such a thicc fucking off-topic and an absolutely perfect day mode. Sometimes I click over to the Night mode and I want to die because I realize that the Fearless Forums were never designed for night mode. It's one of the only websites which I will always keep on light mode because it's actually good. But that's not surprising, coming from the Fearless forums is it? I can't think of anything bad about the Fearless Forums, it is literally superb in every way. I have never seen a more perfect forum, and really, the forums should just stop being about the FearlessRP servers and just be a forum for general talk about various topics, like some sort of new, much better reddit. Literally, you could go around and ask all the other forums to just combine with Fearlessrp.net and they would say yes in an instant as soon as they saw the layout of the forums, and that's not to mention the features. The drop-down menus are amazing as you hover over Community for example. The statistics page is so fucking good as well, great shit on it. Sadly it's still disabled but oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for the absolute best things to return.
I was under great distress when Fearlessrp.net was down, and I am happy to see that it is back up so I can continue to make posts that everyone (and I mean everyone) enjoys. Sadly, there has been nothing to fill that hole that not having Fearlessrp.net had left, and so I've usually just been sitting here, staring at fl.edned.net or whatever that site was called. I have reread those announcements so many fucking times in the hopes that SOMETHING would happen. And finally, today, I open the forums and I see that they are actually back up! What the hell?! It's like something out of a dream. But oh my god yeEEEEES it is back up!

This thread is officially a Fearlessrp.net appreciation post.
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Kippsee, Edned
Rat infestation
Signature removed, too large - DVN
you know there is a world outside