Valorant
Got a drop for Valorant recently, I like it a lot. 

If you've got any opinions on it post them here.

(Also if you're down to play my discord is Ranger#3655)
I did try playing valorant. It's not something unique more of a combination of 2 games. Not bad not good just decent.
Looks good i wanna try it but dont know how id go about getting it if im honest
Don't really like it, kind dumb the way they have released it to generate hype but I guess it worked.

As for the game itself, sorta feels like CS:GO + Overwatch. I don't like all the randomness involved in a competitive shooter, I prefer the standard skill based linear style of Counter Strike which is why I didn't like playing Fortnite, Overwatch, to some extent R6 and to some extent COD Warzone.
Awful game.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Definitely feels refreshing as a competitive FPS. I really appreciate the map design and how there is no bullshit. 
Feels just like the CS 1.6 days, and all in all a great game.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Well, considering the game is still in beta, I think it's somewhat decent right now. But I fear that it might get worse, because it's Riot Games. One of the good parts of the game is that most of the abilities are utilities, not damage focused. But I imagine that it will slowly start to change as they add more characters and get more carried away. With that unbalanced things will start to appear.

When that happens the game will get more irritating than enjoyable, but you won't be able to quit because by that time, you will already be addicted. 

I can only hope that it will not happen.
(04-23-2020, 06:27 AM)SeaBiscuitSteve Wrote: Looks good i wanna try it but dont know how id go about getting it if im honest

Just connect your twitch account to your Riot Games account, then afk watch a Valorant streamer with the tag "Drops Enabled". I got a key within 4 hours.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-23-2020, 02:21 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 06:27 AM)SeaBiscuitSteve Wrote: Looks good i wanna try it but dont know how id go about getting it if im honest

Just connect your twitch account to your Riot Games account, then afk watch a Valorant streamer with the tag "Drops Enabled". I got a key within 4 hours.

sound like u were committed, but not addicted

that just my two cents
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ranger
80 hours of valorant streams later and i still have no drop, so i gave up
I wanted to try the game before commenting on it, but from what i've seen it doesn't look amazing
the hype has been way too much

then again, i'm an avid cs player, so maybe i just don't want change cause cs is the only game im good at
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]