Welcome back!
Thanks to everyone involved, I've seen the time and effort you've put in behind the scenes, incredible job.

Now let's get that server up today & continue movin' forward!
Very good job.

It is of course very unfortunate that there was this kind of hardware failure. Maybe it wasn't so bad afterall, a wake-up call. The big advantage now is that the server is built from the ground up with the current team members involved. There's no fallback needed on former team members to ask for advise.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Pollux, Edned, Lewwings
Glad to see this all sorted, thanks to all who worked hard getting this resolved!
HUGE pat on the back for all those who helped setup the server and forums again, a lot of effort was put in getting FL back up and it's only right for your efforts to be recognised!
Well done for all those involved in getting the server back up, without you lot we could have said goodbye to FL for good

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

double salary and income? who needs a sleeping schedule anyways
The following 1 user Likes Basil's post:
  • Edned
Congratulations to everyone involved in this!
This have been very difficult I presume with the current situation.
Now, moving forward is the best to do, and getting the lessons from this can only improve in terms of backup replication / security / hosting / more...

Keep up the good work guys!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
e p i c
Perhaps more frequent backups would be an idea.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-05-2020, 10:18 AM)Marty Wrote: Perhaps more frequent backups would be an idea.

Already in place.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Edned, Marty