Welcome back!
Well done to everyone behind the scenes for your efforts, I think we can safely say without them we wouldn’t have anything anymore!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the server again once it’s back up.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Edned, Conn, TheSiphon
Yaay!!! And YUS!!!! Let's Roleplay!!!
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Now this is epic

Praise the lawd! Massive well done to all those involved your efforts have managed to save us a LOT of things we would not have without you all. Much love my pretties
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Conn, Violet DE Kittie
also can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that this dev team is looking pretty damn sexy rn. there’s certainly strength in numbers, very much looking forward to seeing what’s to come in the future
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 6 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Conn, BasicallyMental, Rylund, De CodeerHeer, Zona, Joe Joe
Well done Dev team! You guys have done a great job tbf. Cant wait to get back onto the server!

I was quite upset when I first heard that forums was at first deemed a complete loss as 12 years if history would all go to waste.

I honestly appreciate every single individual that worked in order to regain this data.
Feels good to be back!
Great job everyone, you really pushed through with this one. I think its safe to say you should be proud of yourselves for not giving up.

Keep up the amazing work!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Damn great job y'all