How is FL doing?
(02-04-2020, 02:26 PM)Krusty Wrote: Realistically? We were on an extremely good pace with changes in how FL runs things with examples being a new promotion system, revamp of some of the cosmetic stuff, and a lot of discussion about what is to come. The atmosphere was bright and hope was the feeling a lot of people felt. Maybe we are going to see change. But this has dropped off significantly and there was no change to what Fearless actually is and all the people getting on slowly started getting off again. Fearless is still a cops and robbers FPS shooter and there is zero roleplay.
I agree with Krusty, we're in a great place in terms of procedures being changed for the better however I do agree that on the roleplay side of things we have along way to go.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe
(02-04-2020, 10:36 AM)richieb Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 10:31 AM)Midget Wrote: The server has dropped from rank 225 to nearly 300 since last week.

Its was recently exam mock period and peoples workload is picking up, entering exam period is tuff ngl
bs
v5 has been on for a while and people lost interest again

That's how FL is going to keep up from now on, it gets its highs when the map is changed => people are interested
After a while, playercount drops down because FL isn't interesting enough to keep players attracted (you can clearly see it in the chart somebody posted aswell, beginning of the month the stats were higher than end of the month)
Doing shit fam, who would of guessed
To say the least, I agree