[Image: b8uVsgV.png]
[Image: d2SfOHa.png]
[Image: OUg3g6M.png]
The following 4 users Like Keaton's post:
  • User 21796, Joe Joe, RoCKy, Chumps
[Image: vSPZy6g.png]

To whom it may concern,
Good day.
My name is Commissioner Walshie, and I am writing a letter of interest in creating a partnership between our police department, and your company. We currently lack official legal representitives, and so would like to discuss your company filling said gap.
If you find yourself interested, please head over to our official communications centre, and we will work to discuss what could work!

Many thanks,
Cmsr. H. Walshie
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(04-23-2020, 10:26 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
[Image: vSPZy6g.png]

To whom it may concern,
Good day.
My name is Commissioner Walshie, and I am writing a letter of interest in creating a partnership between our police department, and your company. We currently lack official legal representitives, and so would like to discuss your company filling said gap.
If you find yourself interested, please head over to our official communications centre, and we will work to discuss what could work!

Many thanks,
Cmsr. H. Walshie

Seeing the fact that this person should be Forum Banned for TOS - I'm not sure you will be getting a response anytime soon bud.
(04-23-2020, 11:28 AM)Pat Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 10:26 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: -snip-

Seeing the fact that this person should be Forum Banned for TOS - I'm not sure you will be getting a response anytime soon bud.

oh f thanks for letting me know
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Closed
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]