Kevin walks on...
Goodbye Kevin, see you around on the forums
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Goodbye I hope your back soon!
Shame to see that clan rules are leading to someone's departure from Fearless, especially someone that assisted in keeping the clan scene alive in the past years. 
I don't really respect you as an administrator considering the time you've spent in the role but I highly respect you for your efforts in the clan scene, you did great.

Your efforts won't be forgotten, and hopefully this mistake will lead to better explanation on clan rules and clan wars. Getting banned from the clan scene as a result is absurd.
Take care.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Kappatalist
See you later Kevin, I knew these tough restrictions on clans only leads to unnatural and restrictive roleplay just like many other things in Fearless that have been introduced in the past few years.

Anyway, enough of my projecting, thank you so much for all of your input into this community and the hard work and dedication you have shown.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Kappatalist
Real shame Kevin, we didn't get along when you started out but man did we become amigo's, take care mi hermano! Heart
Sad to see you go :/

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

[Image: spongebob.jpg]
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(02-03-2020, 09:44 AM)Yonno Wrote: Shame to see that clan rules are leading to someone's departure from Fearless, especially someone that assisted in keeping the clan scene alive in the past years. 
I don't really respect you as an administrator considering the time you've spent in the role but I highly respect you for your efforts in the clan scene, you did great.

Your efforts won't be forgotten, and hopefully this mistake will lead to better explanation on clan rules and clan wars. Getting banned from the clan scene as a result is absurd.
Take care.
oh man, its much more than some rules thats making people leave.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The end does not have to be perfect for it to be a memorable moment... Take care Kev!
                                                                                                                          |
                                                                     My signature will now wave goodbye V
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
(02-03-2020, 03:04 PM)Julern Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 09:44 AM)Yonno Wrote: Shame to see that clan rules are leading to someone's departure from Fearless, especially someone that assisted in keeping the clan scene alive in the past years. 

Take care.
oh man, its much more than some rules thats making people leave.
True that tho am i right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • horror, Julern