Chicken McDendi
Reported User(s): Chicken McDendi

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34324212

Date & Time (GMT): 26/1/20 @ idk GMT

Summary of the incident
So i just become a President and i was just right to put the laws , he came to me with a weapon telling me leave the job i paid to the ex-pres to become the pres and u took it .. i told this is not my business and you are breaking the rules by raiding me for no valid reason , and raiding me as a citizen is another rule breakage .. he told me is that how it works , he said i am so sorry and left ... i reported to the admin that time but he didn't respond .. no worries .. after another 5 mins , he came back as a rebel leader and with a weapon on he raided me again .. telling the same reason that was before .. and for no valid reason .. i told him you can't you are breaking the rules .. leave now or i will report you .. i warned him again cuz he was under 100 hrs helping him .. he said i don't care about the rules i paid for this job you should leave , then he said i know i am breaking the rules but cuz i am here now and if i go down i will be probably arrested , then he started shooting me to death and became the pres which means he didn't even care about the rules , he is still looking to get his money back .. and i reported to the admin in that time again and he didn't respond ... that is it i will leave you with the evidences now ..

Evidence
I have no evidence to what he is saying cuz he was talking in voice and i just screenshot .. still looking for a good Recording Program .. hope to get some advises .. but i have 3 images of him raiding me as a citizen then when i told to him you can't he changed his job to proceed ...

https://imgur.com/a/OMwI72u
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Hello,

The story you wrote - I will hand out a punishment based on the evidence given.

The user will be punished accordingly regarding the raid as a citizen.
Moved.