Everything required yet still errors
Good evening,

I have been excited for my return back to FearlessRP, however I am missing many textures and there are many errors. The errors include the majority of vehicles as well as the majority of player character models, furthermore some items are missing such as the hostage rope and med kit.

I have all games mounted to Gmod which include Half Life 2, CounterStrike: Source etc.

I have also enabled the use of custom content for servers via settings in Gmod itself.

I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is, thank you for any help given.
The following 1 user Likes Ɗαωѕσи's post:
  • User 21796
Are you sure you have downloaded all the content? Because when you say you have custom content enabled it doesn't always download everything so you should try manually installing all the content packs at: https://www.fearlessrp.net/content.php

On top of this do you also HL2 Ep 1 & 2 installed and mounted?
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • User 21796
Hello Wilson and thank you for the reply.

I have both half Lifes installed and mounted yet the problem is still there, furthermore I have also manually subscribed to everything required but I am still missing parts.
The following 1 user Likes Ɗαωѕσи's post:
  • User 21796
(01-26-2020, 11:00 PM)Ɗαωѕσи Wrote: Hello Wilson and thank you for the reply.

I have both half Lifes installed and mounted yet the problem is still there, furthermore I have also manually subscribed to everything required but I am still missing parts.
Make sure you run both the games aswell.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • User 21796, Alfred
(01-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Don't have to run the games, i've never once opened up half-life 2 ep1 or 2
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(01-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Hello and thank you for the reply, I have ran both HL2 and HLEp2, as well as Counter strike source, yet still character models and the majority of vehicles are giant errors, I am stuck Sad
Everything fixed, cause im the best there is. Wink
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon