Wolfy
Reported User(s): Wolfy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17093330

Date & Time (GMT): 26/1/20 @ 21:42 GMT

Summary of the incident
After a chase with the police the car got on fire, after that he tried to kill himself with the explosion of the car, he could just run towards us. When this failed he decided to jump off the cliff to kill himself.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/rs-Buy4NtXU
Hey, I stayed still after you had a gun on me which is way i say "Don't shoot me", I didn't want to break FearRP, you gave me no orders through out neither did anyone else, If i wanted to kill myself why not just jump off in the first place before you had me under FearRP, i didn't want to jump. I didn't realise till after watching your video how far off the edge i was, i'm literally floating on nothing. When i moved slightly that's when i fell, i didn't jump or run off it was an accident which i mentioned in OOC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Hello,

If you would have given him a verbal command to come over to you before the actual explosion, then he would have been placed under Fear RP directly, which also means that the report would then have been valid.

The explosion of the vehicle came in a difficult time, which makes it very tough for me to hand out a punishment.

Denied.