Callumg2016
Reported User(s): Callumg2016

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147013802

Date & Time (GMT): 23/1/20 @ 17:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Had a call about a reckless driving truck went to the gas station to assist, Parked up thinking that the officer had caught the guy as there was a blue truck parked up by repair box. Then Callumg2016 rammed into 2 police cars, drove off but then back again when i pulled out my pistol to get him out of truck he drives off and back again multiple times when i have a gun on him asking him to exit the truck. This continues on for quite a while ending in Mtl where he continues to fail to comply i dont have video of this as it was honestly a joke at this point going on for so long. 

Rules broken:

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

3.5b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

9.3 Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.

Evidence
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Approved.
Where am I?