Callumg2016, jamiek540
Reported User(s): Callumg2016, jamiek540

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147013802

Date & Time (GMT): 23/1/20 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
jamiek540 - STEAM_0:1:56120155
Callumg2016 - STEAM_0:0:147013802

I was just turning around in my Cop car when Callumg rammed into my vehicle, I started a pursuit told him to pull over, struggled to get my sirens on but managed to before he parked his vehicle, after parking his vehicle he starts to run away when i leave my car, i tase him multiple times trying to get a warrant through, when he fails to comply to being tased multiple times i put out my pistol, at this point another office does have a gun on him also. He jumps into his friends truck jamiek540 where both of them fail to comply with 3 officers point weapons at them, after which 1 shot is fired by me to stop the driver running us over and the truck explodes.

Rules broken:

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

3.5b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Evidence
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Users punished accordingly.

Make sure to use the "drag" function as an officer to make sure that they'll stay close to you.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]