Deadeye
Reported User(s): Deadeye

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75722998

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/20 @ 20:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Deadeye was found violating Courthouse Rule No. 5, under the intent to mislead, and providing false statements. 

In his reply to pilip on his PR thread on pilip, to which he later had removed, he was trying to mislead before everyone that he did not speak, but it was instead the Police radio coming through his microphone in game, and not him speaking. 

This is a false excuse to why he was talking in game and misleading. Anyone who played CityRP, and spent time in the Government Force, knows that you cannot hear anyone through a player's radio. If you stand close to someone, and he or she is speaking in the radio by pressing X or any custom key, you will only hear him talking, but not anyone else through his radio while he or she is pressing X or any custom key. 

I firmly believe he is lying in order to mislead, in order to take any necessary precautions for his violation of the Rule 3.5 (FearRP) in his video, and to get pilip banned on his PR. He may not heard pilip in game at the time because he was in a Discord call with a number of people, and he may not heard pilip because of the Mercedes' loud engine that pilip was driving at the time. These circumstances are understandable to why Deadeye continued talking and asking "what", implying he couldn't hear pilip and wants him to repeat, under pilip's order to be silent. But it is not understandable when he begins with a reply, and I quote; "If you can't see it's the police radio spam talking not Discord but I won't be replying to you anymore. I'll reply to an admin if needed.". It seems like he is trying to avoid responsibility for his own actions.

It is an unforgivable breach of the Courthouse rules and conduct, why would anyone even mention a feature that doesn't exist in CityRP? Did he imply in that reply that it wasn't him talking but it was someone else through his radio that popped out of no where in the right corner below that he had no control over? If you listen carefully in the video, you could hear Deadeye's voice asking "what". So why would Deadeye even mention of a police radio spam talking when nobody else was talking in the radio but him? Does he just want to get pilip banned by any means necessary? It is highly unforgivable by everyone and unfair to pilip.

I'm expecting for a reply from Deadeye and give him the chance to explain himself.

The thread can be found here; (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95302)

Evidence

Reuploaded

Deadeye's reply
[Image: f07bf249cf1ffe03cd58f36b8131f483.png]

He then removed it
[Image: f18f900bc352a63a3782c0de16ac0b8e.png]
Number one you can't place a pr on someone unless you're involved and you are not you're just someone upset we got blacklists and bans on your friends also number two I explained in the post "it was actually the sound of your car and you talking very quietly" by me saying it was actually I was not hiding the fact I was correcting myself.

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

Everything in the Pr was seen by the admins so unless you feel they can't do the job themselves maybe you shouldn't be posting this.
Also Forum rules

5e.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Don't use my videos in a pr again
Denied.

Evidence has been deleted.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Re-opened as per request.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(01-19-2020, 10:23 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Number one you can't place a pr on someone unless you're involved and you are not you're just someone upset we got blacklists and bans on your friends also number two I explained in the post "it was actually the sound of your car and you talking very quietly" by me saying it was actually I was not hiding the fact I was correcting myself.

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

Everything in the Pr was seen by the admins so unless you feel they can't do the job themselves maybe you shouldn't be posting this.

You have violated a rule in the Courthouse, I witnessed it, I can post a PR on you for it.
Correcting yourself? You cannot correct yourself for going from this
[Image: 7dc7fc99b16218d08c5a9f716ae3195c.png]
to this 
[Image: 9417e8da8edd0e141c7f7a6134503158.png]

They are both completely different from one another, they share no similarities. One is about blaming pilip's ignorance on a non existent feature and the other is about Mercedes engine and pilip being quiet. It seems like you're trying to avoid responsibilities for your own action under the false pretense of "correcting yourself". Please, explain yourself
(01-19-2020, 10:33 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Also Forum rules

5e.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Don't use my videos in a pr again

How about you focus your time on writing your case instead of trying to deter me from continuing my report on you? 
It seems like you are lost with words and have nothing to defend yourself, so you are using a failed deterrence that you already used on Dimitris before.
I would like to point out again:

Also Forum rules

As per this rule, you are using my content and not respecting my copyright and your post will be deleted.

Even so in the post I clearly stated I changed the reason why I changed my statement.
This seems like a plausible mistake which wouldn't have affected the outcome of the player report that deadeye made and he corrected himself quickly, I don't believe there was any malicious intent in that and so this PR is Denied.

This whole situation has become a very childish game by both parties of who can point more fingers and it is getting very old. Please keep on topic in future reports and don't just repeatedly post rules without any real reason. I end by saying I request that all please respect copyright law as previously mentioned as well as our rules regarding the forums and services, thank you.
Where am I?