Philip
Reported User(s): Philip

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/20 @ 20:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
They held me at gunpoint and I didn't resist or anything. They told me to get in my car and leave but also said to eachother to leave me alone. In my head this sounded like they would let me go so I just asked if I could go so they wouldn't kill me if I just ran off. I see no valid reason to kill me here as I'm not resisting and have my hands up in the air.

Rules broken:
3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
3.3 Do not use any form of weaponry without a valid roleplay reason.
8.7b You must also look after them until they are released.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Kfz9ba5hK14
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I told you to "Shut up or we will shoot you", We were discussing the further plans that were best for us to get away. and yet, you toughed it was smart to talk in it? We ordered you to "shut up" and you were still talking?

Don't see the point here?

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Gave you orders, you simply broke them? And beside that, why would you even talk when i ordered something and you were under gun points by 2 heavily armed man. You should be afraid and wait for the conclusion of us. Not talk trough us like a tough police man when he is eating his donuts?
As you can hear in the video an officer was screaming in the radio, I therefor didn't hear this. I still see no valid reason for you to kill me for simply just talking? It's not like I was trash talking you or anything, I simply just asked if I could leave and you clearly said you would leave me alone.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(01-19-2020, 08:28 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: As you can hear in the video an officer was screaming in the radio, I therefor didn't hear this. I still see no valid reason for you to kill me for simply just talking? It's not like I was trash talking you or anything, I simply just asked if I could leave and you clearly said you would leave me alone.
I think i can't hear that? I cant know if someone was shouting trough it, really unlucky tho

And who is Philip? Can you correct this?
Approved.
Fixed.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]