Sha, Zomb
(01-19-2020, 08:31 PM)RyanStealth Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:25 PM)Kiro Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:04 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: This is obviously an unfair advantage having these fully black windows it's not even tinted it's just black.
Targets broke FearRP and ruined the IC Arrest by breaking FearRP and not leaving eventhough we ordered them to get out.

Lost too many brain cells here. An "unfair advantage"? Lol. Also you didn't know we were in the car. You also don't have proof that we were in the car. Were we even in the car?

Obviously you were in the car cause you can tell in the video, You didn't leave the vehicle whilst at gunpoint with a Glock18
I'm going to say this for the last time and I won't reply any further comments in this waste of time of a thread.

Your friend told philip to get out, he did, then you all proceeded to walk him up against the wall and taze him. This is shown in the video. None of you stayed, aimed at the charger, and ordered everyone to get out. Again, this is shown in the video.

Like Deadeye mentioned, "violence should be used as last resort" You first pulled the trigger by starting shooting at Kiro just as he was about to command "let him go let him go let him go let him go" which made him jump out of surprise and to avoid your bullets. You are found violating rule 3.1a, beyond reasonable doubt. The evidence cannot be more clear to prove that you are found guilty in violating 3.1a.
Suspects were at gunpoint already then you showed up guns drawn (HEAVY weaponry) from the vehicle you broke FearRP out of, end of story.
After reviewing the evidence provided as well as reading the explanations of all parties within this report I have come to the conclusion that this player report is Denied. My reasoning behind this is that from what I can both see and hear in the footage, it appears that 'taxi58' addresses pilip as to exit the vehicle and shows no evidence of the order being a general command which all must follow. With Ryan firing the first shot at the players in question it allows them to return with force, prior to the first shot fired it seemed as if the players in question were looking for a peaceful outcome however the whole situation happened very quickly and is difficult to determine true intention. As for vehicles having 100% tinted windows, I have recently begun a discussion within the team about how to go about this as we are aware that it may be causing issues in certain situations. 

No users in question will be punished.
Where am I?