What is your favorite movie/series?
(01-27-2020, 02:20 PM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:20 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: Breaking Bad best tv series
I've heard my friends talk about it but i've never actually sat down and watched an episode, I will probably do that today so Thanks :3

I felt the exact same, I was overwhelmed by the number of episodes but then I actually sat down and watched it and it was such a good decision. Just watch an episode a day and then it will turn into 5 episodes a day until you finish it.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes
(01-27-2020, 06:02 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 02:20 PM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:20 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: Breaking Bad best tv series
I've heard my friends talk about it but i've never actually sat down and watched an episode, I will probably do that today so Thanks :3

I felt the exact same, I was overwhelmed by the number of episodes but then I actually sat down and watched it and it was such a good decision. Just watch an episode a day and then it will turn into 5 episodes a day until you finish it.

Haha it was like that about trailer park boys too, you watch the first five episodes and then you just get instantly hooked and watch absolutely every episode in the matter of days! I will definitly watch breaking bad now so thanks for mentioning it.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
The following 1 user Likes Marve Fleksnes's post:
  • Bobby
Mad Men.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • User 21796, Marve Fleksnes
big hero 6
moana

(this isnt a joke i love baymax and have a teddy of him)
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes, H. Waters
(01-27-2020, 01:47 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 07:35 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 10:45 AM)Midget Wrote: Interstellar
Inception

Interstellar was amazing. Can't go wrong with Hans Zimmer composing and Christopher Nolan directing.

Just watched Interstellar, it was boring haha legit fell asleep

I admit that the build-up is slow but the whole concept of the story is absolutely amazing and well done. A lot of people say Interstellar is too early for its time and I agree because a lot of people can't grasp the structure of the story.
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes
(01-30-2020, 02:05 AM)Rossi Wrote:
Inception

Interstellar was amazing. Can't go wrong with Hans Zimmer composing and Christopher Nolan directing.

I admit that the build-up is slow but the whole concept of the story is absolutely amazing and well done. A lot of people say Interstellar is too early for its time and I agree because a lot of people can't grasp the structure of the story.

Lmao bro, I don't think I was being harsh enough.. The movie is extremely boring and the concept its kinda weird, especially towards the end. Its not a bad film. its decent, but not as good compared to other sci fi films.

If you really want a Dystopian sci fi to watch, then watch The 100, its a tv series, really good. youll binge watch it bro.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(01-28-2020, 11:24 PM)richieb Wrote: big hero 6
moana

(this isnt a joke i love baymax and have a teddy of him)
Yaas Smile
(01-30-2020, 02:56 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 02:05 AM)Rossi Wrote:
Inception

Lmao bro, I don't think I was being harsh enough.. The movie is extremely boring and the concept its kinda weird, especially towards the end. Its not a bad film. its decent, but not as good compared to other sci fi films.

If you really want a Dystopian sci fi to watch, then watch The 100, its a tv series, really good. youll binge watch it bro.

We have different tastes than. It's all about what you prefer and millions loved the movie, and I'm sure millions hated it. All and all the 100 to me isn't good at all, I tried watching that ages ago and the plot doesn't interest me. Like I said man, different interest xD
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Veronica, Marve Fleksnes