Replace the Lambo model
-Support, we've taken a look at some other models before aswell. TDM also has a model that looks quite the same as the one we have now, but i think the one we have now isn't that bad what so ever.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+ Support, But maybe we could make the old lambo a legacy item just like the BMW. Since this lambo was orginally created for FL and get another new modern lamborghini in its place.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 3 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • rino, Bobby Shmicki, Idea
-support I like the old car models, maybe its just a nostalgia thing
-Audacity-
(01-14-2020, 02:04 AM)Auddacity Wrote: -support I like the old car models, maybe its just a nostalgia thing

This is the exact problem I mentioned in my thread.
There are people who prefer this vehicle for it's past, but new users are not attracted by it. Cars with newer and better models, as well as handling, as for example the C63, Nissan Skyline, McLaren.. etc., are the cars players buy.
The variety of vehicles FL provides is not used because of the big amount of completely outdated vehicles. Just take a look at the Toyota Supra, Volkswagen Golf MKII, Volvo (the sedan one); Updates that improve their models and handling can possibly increase the interest of newer and even older players in them.
-Support

There is absolutely no need to replace the current Lamborghini model. The one we have is fine and I'd say better. There's no need to replace the one we currently have and will only increase the download size. Now, you may say 'It's only a few megabyte' but we have lots of small content packs that have added up to a total of 10+GB
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Chumps, Haarek
(01-14-2020, 10:33 PM)Arny Wrote: -Support

There is absolutely no need to replace the current Lamborghini model. The one we have is fine and I'd say better. There's no need to replace the one we currently have and will only increase the download size. Now, you may say 'It's only a few megabyte' but we have lots of small content packs that have added up to a total of 10+GB

When replacing the model of the lambo, wouldn't it only make sense to delete the current model to make space for the new one? I did not expect the need to mention this. 
That really is not an argument that should prevent a possible replacement for a (currently) barely used car that would increase the overall useage of it, especally by newer members. 

Why have such a big variety of vehicles, when some of them are hardly ever used by players. There really should be more sense to having them on the server by making them attractive to old, current & newer members, or get rid of them entirely to make space.
support
my name is Kies Maar
(01-16-2020, 07:02 PM)Idea Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 10:33 PM)Arny Wrote: -Support

When replacing the model of the lambo, wouldn't it only make sense to delete the current model to make space for the new one? I did not expect the need to mention this. 
That really is not an argument that should prevent a possible replacement for a (currently) barely used car that would increase the overall useage of it, especally by newer members. 

Why have such a big variety of vehicles, when some of them are hardly ever used by players. There really should be more sense to having them on the server by making them attractive to old, current & newer members, or get rid of them entirely to make space.

Well the old one takes about 3-4mb new one takes 14, so removing the old one we're still 10mb in minus, whats your point?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Haarek
(01-22-2020, 06:24 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 07:02 PM)Idea Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 10:33 PM)Arny Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

Well the old one takes about 3-4mb new one takes 14, so removing the old one we're still 10mb in minus, whats your point?
Good objection, but why'd you ask so pertly? I am not able to know that and only replied with the knowledge I had.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=92342