Add Team Creation
Title of Suggestion: Add Team Creation

Description
Add an interface to be able to create new custom teams. With ability to set a basic colour for it (couldnt be in use by primary jobs)

Custom teams would be at the bottom of the leaderboard (Above AFK team) to avoid cluttering.

Custom teams require at least 2 or more people, to ensure this perhaps when trying to create the team it requires you to successfully invite at least one person before it's made.

Possibly create a ruling that teams must be in use for a roleplay and not randomly created. Certain jobs can't join certain teams if they're a invalid faction.  (Example:  Chef trying to join a gang team etc)

Possibly allow this as a Donator perk or require a in-game cash fee to make a team.

Why?
To allow greater control of criminal organisations, detached government organisations and business staff.

This would make groups of interest stand out and be displayed as a team on the leaderboard as opposed to scattered citizens/merchants.

With this, :teamname and :demote could be incorporated, or have the command name changed if conflicting.

Keypad access, vehicle access, etc could also be incorporated with custom teams for even more control.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
+support
It should have a requirement of two players or more when creating a team, since making a team for one person would be useless and just creates clutter. Also to avoid cluttering the scoreboard, the teams could be located on the very bottom. This way creating a team could be accessible to all (or almost everyone), without worrying about too much clutter.

Another feature could be added that custom teams have the ability to turn on keypad access, vehicle access, prop access, etc. For their own team members.
Also perhaps the clan system could have a command to create a team for all clan members who are online, without having to select everyone individually.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
TheSiphon Absolutely love your additions. Great ideas.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
If you want team access join the rebel teams and customize it as you want..

If you want a custom team use the citizen jobs that has been used for that purpose since the dawn of time. Besides, what other purpose does creating a team give other than enabling faster access to doors and cars? Creating a team makes no difference to the actual roleplay and I don't see this as anything else than a way to feel elitist with your friends via the scoreboard.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • ryan!
+support
+Support
+ Support
+support
+Support
[Image: alfred.png]
+support