Lt. Jeff
At what scene please tell me? I'm 100% you weren't at the scene for my truck as you were in town dealing with the others because you handcuffed them for no reason after they called the police on someone. As for the Ryans truck in the PD I saw Jeff shooting it so I know it was him.
https://gyazo.com/4e27ef92151441c58c713f2f2d040b40

Here I also said about it being Failrp to blow up trucks and he replies "Lol since when?"

So he doesn't think it's failrp to blow up cars as police, if he didn't blow it up he would have denied it.

Edit. I won't be replying any more tonight need to sleep so will be waiting for an admin to resolve this.
I was with you Dimitries when the situation about Deadeye's truck happened. It was when we blocked that towtruck in and called for you guys cause he ran over a bunch of people. You let me go after the incident so I got back in my truck and continued driving and that's when I saw Jeff at Deadeye's truck.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Not going to make any other posts, this PR is honestly a joke. You have no valid evidence what so ever.
The evidence provided on this PR doesn't actually show Jeff breaking any rules whatsoever and therefore is Denied.
Where am I?