Why is FL so shit?
(01-01-2020, 02:13 PM)Scuba Wrote: also forgot to mention last RP point was giving over some 2 months ago (Nov/02/2017) LOL maybe it's 2 late
its maybe because nobody is rping rn
(01-01-2020, 03:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 02:13 PM)Scuba Wrote: also forgot to mention last RP point was giving over some 2 months ago (Nov/02/2017) LOL maybe it's 2 late

Haha funny meme xd

21/12/2019 is the correct date, frost just had his stats transferred bruh
lol
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(12-29-2019, 08:32 PM)Falcon Wrote: hey guys! xD

I'm going to go out on a whim here and ask the age old question: Why is FL so shit now'a'days?

I think it boils down to a lot of things. I'm curious as to what you people think. 

Here's a list: (No offense intended. Actually, no, the most offense intended)

Staff: Team is absolute shit (except for Ranger <3) 
Development: Development is absolute shit.
RP: What's that?
Clans: Clan scene is dead and will never return. Give out official clan whatever it's called.
Playerbase: It's shit. Who are these people? 

Promote more people who actually give a fuck and aren't fueling their GARRY'S MOD EGOS.
Soul wya?

Stop being so g@y all the time. Stop taking everything so personally. Listen to people who actually have the experience and know what the fuck they're talking about. (IE Fultz and a few others)

Okay, what's your opinion? I want this thread to hit the fan, I want people bringing actual shit to the table and insulting each other and all that. I think it's funny and people usually end up making a fool of themselves anyway and ruin their reputation within the community. That's what it's about!

Thoughts?

No shame at all in humiliating yourself in front of this community my American friend. To me you are a brave man to talk shit about this server, and i support you on this. what is shit. is shit. and it can be seen with the eyes of common sense. but who cares haha you and me have more important things to do in life than sit and RP liek sad ppl
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(01-01-2020, 02:10 PM)Scuba Wrote: I wanted to come back to FL but the lack of staff (ONLINE and doing shit) and the constant lag made its unbearable to have fun if not even play.

If I'm going to make some suggestions 

-Staff and community need to care more about the server, what I mean by this is respecting the rules and making sure the new players are having a good time as they would be the future of fl.

-Ban wipe, Let everyone start fresh no bad blood. I believe this would up the player could to kick start fearlessly again.

- Constant fun events no matter the pop (this would engage players)  Ran by both Admins and players

Nothing that I say will make a difference I know that I just want to enjoy fl like how it was at the start of 2018 when I joined (very enjoyable)

People are saying move to darkrp and fair enough but I joined FL because I wanted a city RP, not a darkrp (Also FL sometimes doesent even show up on the server list so get that shit fixed)

You also have 2 major platforms this and discord, should really be getting used more before they start dying.

just ideas
I’m sorry but how is moving to darkrp changed FL the Game mode is the same we still get the same reoccurring players the server has always had the one thing the browser change has done was put us in a different category and brought in new players, the server performance isn’t any different. 

A ban wipe has already happened. 

The server not showing up is probably because it’s not a instant thing you have to wait a few seconds for it to show up and if It doesn’t show up all you have to do is put into console connect cityrp.fearlessrp.net 

(Sorry typed this on my phone )
The following 2 users Like Eoin's post:
  • Ryan, Lewwings
(01-06-2020, 12:13 AM)Eoin Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 02:10 PM)Scuba Wrote: I wanted to come back to FL but the lack of staff (ONLINE and doing shit) and the constant lag made its unbearable to have fun if not even play.

-Staff and community need to care more about the server, what I mean by this is respecting the rules and making sure the new players are having a good time as they would be the future of fl.

-Ban wipe, Let everyone start fresh no bad blood. I believe this would up the player could to kick start fearlessly again.

- Constant fun events no matter the pop (this would engage players)  Ran by both Admins and players

Nothing that I say will make a difference I know that I just want to enjoy fl like how it was at the start of 2018 when I joined (very enjoyable)

People are saying move to darkrp and fair enough but I joined FL because I wanted a city RP, not a darkrp (Also FL sometimes doesent even show up on the server list so get that shit fixed)

You also have 2 major platforms this and discord, should really be getting used more before they start dying.

just ideas
I’m sorry but how is moving to darkrp changed FL the Game mode is the same we still get the same reoccurring players the server has always had the one thing the browser change has done was put us in a different category and brought in new players, the server performance isn’t any different. 

The server not showing up is probably because it’s not a instant thing you have to wait a few seconds for it to show up and if It doesn’t show up all you have to do is put into console connect cityrp.fearlessrp.net 

Thanks man totally did not know how to do this,
So you think new players are gonna know to put in the console connect cityrp.fearlessrp.net if the can even see Fl in the list.

just saying
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(01-06-2020, 12:13 AM)Eoin Wrote: Nothing that I say will make a difference I know that I just want to enjoy fl like how it was at the start of 2018 when I joined (very enjoyable)

You usually sort the server by population, the higher population FL has the more likely it will accumulate more players and be noticed. You can't see FL instantly when you first enter the DarkRP section because it was just recently added and it needs time to accumulate a decent server rank and population.

January 2 to January 8 FL's server rank has risen from 300 to 250. 

It is hard to predict where FL will end up population wise in a few months but we can be certain that switching categories was and is only beneficial. There still needs to be focus on lowering the download time and making sacrifices that increase performance. One must take note that a category fix is not a magical touch; there is still work to be done - luckily that is acknowledged.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

just ideas

No ban wipe happened sir.
(01-08-2020, 09:57 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

just ideas

The ban lift already did already happen, which is likely as far as it will ever go. I don't see a record wipe ever happening again.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-08-2020, 09:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 09:57 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

just ideas

The ban lift already did already happen, which is likely as far as it will ever go. I don't see a record wipe ever happening again.

Agreed. I just wanted to make clear that it wasn't a ban wipe.
Unnecessary and not needed, just general hate with no critique.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna