Project Modernisation - F1 Menu Overhaul
(01-07-2020, 09:31 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: this is cool and all but how are you getting good fps on FL

/fpsboost
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-08-2020, 05:17 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 09:31 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: this is cool and all but how are you getting good fps on FL

/fpsboost
Use the 64bit beta too
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Rip my F1 menu.
(01-08-2020, 08:19 PM)Placeholder Wrote: Rip my F1 menu.

Yours was pretty good, especially for when it was first made. I also did take a lot of inspiration from the old one to make it fit the same sort of style and did re-use some of your derma panels, so i'll add you to the credits.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-08-2020, 08:41 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:19 PM)Placeholder Wrote: Rip my F1 menu.

Yours was pretty good, especially for when it was first made. I also did take a lot of inspiration from the old one to make it fit the same sort of style and did re-use some of your derma panels, so i'll add you to the credits.

Thank you bae
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • rino, Pollux
This looks awesome! A very good job from all of you that helped with this update!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  • Pollux
Looks very nice, glad to see you guys are starting to have the balls and motivation to edit code from literally a decade ago.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 3 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Pollux, Arch.B, TASSIA
epic we're now darkrp
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Well it's a really great step, but I'd recommend taking in a dedicated graphics designer to work on the interface more in depth - since just changing around the core-design doesn't really give it a modern look to be honest. And maybe to fix the OCD triggers that some of the elements has.

But I'm glad the theme I made years ago is living on Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Alphaverse, Byra, Lewwings, Pollux, Jonas
(01-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Floodify Wrote: Well it's a really great step, but I'd recommend taking in a dedicated graphics designer to work on the interface more in depth - since just changing around the core-design doesn't really give it a modern look to be honest. And maybe to fix the OCD triggers that some of the elements has.

But I'm glad the theme I made years ago is living on Smile

Yep agreed, i'm not a graphic designer nor would I even consider myself good at designing things like GUIs. It was pretty much just the team giving an initial direction, me making a few designs and then us deciding on the best and modifying that. There's a few things which are quite off like the character customisation page and some of the menus can use a bit of a makeover too. Now that we have a dedicated media team, it will be interesting to do a few modifications in the future once the media team is a bit more mature.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork