Project Modernisation - F1 Menu Overhaul
This is just awesome. Good job Pollux!

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Pollux
High reading on the epicosity meter chief
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux
This is really nice actually, these updates coming out are actually not half bad. HOWEVER WHERE IS CLAN TURF WARS & BANK HEISTS? We need some interesting shit which is new and fresh; this is all good but UI updates should come alongside gameplay updates.
(01-07-2020, 05:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: This is really nice actually, these updates coming out are actually not half bad. HOWEVER WHERE IS CLAN TURF WARS & BANK HEISTS? We need some interesting shit which is new and fresh; this is all good but UI updates should come alongside gameplay updates.

Projects that are being worked on can be seen on our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/hB26myvc/fearless-roadmap
I can also confirm Clan Turf Wars and Bank Heists are something that is not currently being considered by the team and is being treated like any other declined suggestion, however this update isn't about either of those things so i'm not getting into it.

I also heavily disagree with us delaying updates in order to push multiple out at once. It hasn't worked in the past and it just makes updates even more rare. It's better to just push things out as they're done, which is why I pushed this F1 menu update now instead of waiting on other things.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I like it a lot. A lot of great features that I've wanted to see for a long time. Great job.

One little niggle is that on the character customization screen, everything looks to be much larger than on all the other screens and it just doesn't seem to fit in. Other than that, great job.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Pollux
I mean, it's an okay update I suppose.

Spoiler :
Great update, very sexy.

[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 2 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Pollux, Kappatalist
epic.
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Pollux
very good pollux n everyone who worked on it, WONDERFUL WORK YES? YES!!
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Pollux
this is cool and all but how are you getting good fps on FL
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Pollux
Very nice update! We've been using the old style for many years and this is a great new look. I like that the new theme does fit our own style and is recognizable yet refreshed.

I do agree with mintblackbeard that the font of character personalisation doesn't match.

Great job Pollux and everybody who helped!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • TASSIA, RedPanda, Lewwings, Divey, Pollux