Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
+Support

I completely agree on this

i can see both sides of the arguement , with the majority supporting of having a stricter rules on using controversial comments . 
As the others stated , there should be a limit when using comments like the N word

Sure , i agree you can be racist , and use controversial words in character with a good vaild roleplay reason or description

From day 1 , i've seen and experience players coming up to me and insult me , and just walk away as if nothing happen , even if i was minding my own business .

I strongly believe that there should be a rule that tells players , old or new , about using controversial words at a limit .
They aren't gonna stop and listen to you and will continue throwing insults at you until an admin comes forward and comfront them .

This has been a problem on the community recently  and this is why some players had to leave Fearless because of the toxic comments from our fellow members who thinks its okey to say such words in game .

Especially with the New comers who came across Fearless and wanted experience the community and enjoy the roleplays in the server 
They can learn from us and think its okey to say such things to other fellow players and this result in it being continue without any punishment or warnings given

This is also why the /tweet command was removed as it was meant for In character as it stated on the changelog but because there are some people who clearly didn't think twice and find its no big deal and use it to insult others for no good reason , hence why it was removed by devs

I understand that everyone wants Fearless to be a safe and better community for us to interact and enjoy roleplays without being insulted for no good reason

Like the majority of those that supports this , i strongly and comepletly agree that there should be a stricter rule regards to using controversial comments in game , cause people won't know when they cross the line 

All it stated in 1.11 is you can use in character with intricate reasons , in moderation

This is my opinion and i'm speaking out about it . Period.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie
(01-21-2020, 01:59 PM)Jessixa Wrote: +Support

I completely agree on this

i can see both sides of the arguement , with the majority supporting of having a stricter rules on using controversial comments . 
As the others stated , there should be a limit when using comments like the N word

Sure , i agree you can be racist , and use controversial words in character with a good vaild roleplay reason or description

From day 1 , i've seen and experience players coming up to me and insult me , and just walk away as if nothing happen , even if i was minding my own business .

I strongly believe that there should be a rule that tells players , old or new , about using controversial words at a limit .
They aren't gonna stop and listen to you and will continue throwing insults at you until an admin comes forward and comfront them .

This has been a problem on the community recently  and this is why some players had to leave Fearless because of the toxic comments from our fellow members who thinks its okey to say such words in game .

Especially with the New comers who came across Fearless and wanted experience the community and enjoy the roleplays in the server 
They can learn from us and think its okey to say such things to other fellow players and this result in it being continue without any punishment or warnings given

This is also why the /tweet command was removed as it was meant for In character as it stated on the changelog but because there are some people who clearly didn't think twice and find its no big deal and use it to insult others for no good reason , hence why it was removed by devs

I understand that everyone wants Fearless to be a safe and better community for us to interact and enjoy roleplays without being insulted for no good reason

Like the majority of those that supports this , i strongly and comepletly agree that there should be a stricter rule regards to using controversial comments in game , cause people won't know when they cross the line 

All it stated in 1.11 is you can use in character with intricate reasons , in moderation

This is my opinion and i'm speaking out about it . Period.
+support 
Im totaly agree with Jessixa and richie..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(01-06-2020, 04:51 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It should only be allowed when all players online are over the age of 18 and or consent to its use.
Else kick that shit out.

Shut the front door, please tell me this is sarcasm??
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Molyneux481
-support
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Y’all so sensitive, I wouldn’t care if some fat kid over the internet called me gay. + Racism can enhance roleplay sometimes.
The following 3 users Like horror's post:
  • Tails59, pilip, Dextah
(01-21-2020, 03:29 PM)sha Wrote: Y’all so sensitive, I wouldn’t care if some fat kid over the internet called me gay. + Racism can enhance roleplay sometimes.

Granted some people are extremely sensitive, however it has become common place to be racist and homophobic on FL. With stricter rules it makes it much easier for us to enforce rather than the current rule.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Kappatalist
(01-21-2020, 04:19 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 03:29 PM)sha Wrote: Y’all so sensitive, I wouldn’t care if some fat kid over the internet called me gay. + Racism can enhance roleplay sometimes.

Granted some people are extremely sensitive, however it has become common place to be racist and homophobic on FL. With stricter rules it makes it much easier for us to enforce rather than the current rule.

You shouldn’t need stricter rules, the current rules just need to be efficiently enforced and this wouldn’t be a problem.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Fultz, god, Falcon
++support

Nobody likes to be called the n-word, in character or outside of character for that matter.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
(01-21-2020, 01:59 PM)Jessixa Wrote: From day 1 , i've seen and experience players coming up to me and insult me , and just walk away as if nothing happen , even if i was minding my own business .

Unreasonable and racist slurs thrown at another person without any proper reason or incentive naturally falls over the line and is easy to distinguish from a proper RP scenario. You should have reported it. 

My main argument is that a zero-tolerance policy is not properly approaching the problem and is instead an unnecessarily extreme solution; it should rather be more clear where we draw the line to proper RP and just plain hate speech.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+support, reasons already stated.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep