Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
(04-26-2020, 03:16 PM)richieb Wrote: There's no RP scenario where you need to use any racial slurs what so ever, it's just an excuse to bring your OOC racism and mask it as 'roleplay'

Yes there is lol

Corrupt cop with a hatred towards an Asian gang
(04-26-2020, 03:16 PM)richieb Wrote: There's no RP scenario where you need to use any racial slurs what so ever, it's just an excuse to bring your OOC racism and mask it as 'roleplay'

if a black guy kills my mate im dropping the n word
Aslong as a president doesn't randomly ban certain groups to mess around I see no harm.

If you get upset for comments people make in-character then you shouldn't be online in the first place.

-Support
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Falc
(04-26-2020, 03:45 PM)Jan Wrote: Aslong as a president doesn't randomly ban certain groups to mess around I see no harm.

If you get upset for comments people make in-character then you shouldn't be online in the first place.

-Support

I really don't think that's the attitude to take at all though? We all know the majority of people who actually use racism IC area mainly genuinely just being racist, those sort of words shouldn't be used, regardless if it's 'roleplay' cause it's just promoting racism.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Ludo
-Support

Stop being a snowflake and grow a thicker skin, its the fucking internet
i very much agree with this man
-support
(04-26-2020, 03:45 PM)Jan Wrote: Aslong as a president doesn't randomly ban certain groups to mess around I see no harm.

-Support

Are you kidding me dude? You have to be joking, this is the most closed minded and disrespectful thing I've ever heard; and very different from what you said 2 years ago might I add. Just because the internet can be toxic and offensive doesn't mean its an excuse just to go ahead and do it, where has your sense or morals and values gone? Just because racism is in the real world that doesn't make it okay to make made up scenarios in a video game and be a racist asshole when people are just trying to have fun.

This is not about trying to stop peoples ability to roleplay and creativity because that's what makes this community amazing, no its stopping the alienation of those from different races and sexes from enjoying the game and not feeling prosecuted "In pretend" for being who they are.

2018 Jan:
+Support.

I actually think Racism "RP" should just be against the rules overall, it's disqusting in real life and it is disqusting online aswell.
Administrators can not and do not deal with it because in 75% of the cases people are racist through their mics, an admin would have to stand next to it at that time to even notice.

Besides, the community clearly has proven it just doesn't work.
(Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...660&page=3)
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
-Support

This server revoles around gangs calling each other the N word and anything to do with Jews, trannys, nonces and shit it wont be the same cutting all of that from the server
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Cygnus
(04-27-2020, 02:48 AM)Ludo Wrote:

-Support

Are you kidding me dude? You have to be joking, this is the most closed minded and disrespectful thing I've ever heard; and very different from what you said 2 years ago might I add. Just because the internet can be toxic and offensive doesn't mean its an excuse just to go ahead and do it, where has your sense or morals and values gone? Just because racism is in the real world that doesn't make it okay to make made up scenarios in a video game and be a racist asshole when people are just trying to have fun.

This is not about trying to stop peoples ability to roleplay and creativity because that's what makes this community amazing, no its stopping the alienation of those from different races and sexes from enjoying the game and not feeling prosecuted "In pretend" for being who they are.

2018 Jan:
+Support.

I actually think Racism "RP" should just be against the rules overall, it's disqusting in real life and it is disqusting online aswell.
Administrators can not and do not deal with it because in 75% of the cases people are racist through their mics, an admin would have to stand next to it at that time to even notice.

Besides, the community clearly has proven it just doesn't work.
(Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...660&page=3)

Dude you need to chill out. Allowing racism in a ROLEPLAYING game has nothing to do with being close minded or disrespectful. The point of this is to play a role, not be exactly who you are in real life. Why even bother with this server or the internet in the first place if you are gonna get your heart broken by being called a bad word? At the end of the day it's all roleplay, made up bullshit that makes it fun. If you're gonna restrict people from playing it in ways people can be offended then all the fun will be ruined and the roleplay possibilities will be massively limited. You need to toughen up to be honest.