Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
+Support, seen way too much of that in adverts now days which is just wrong and presidents broadcasting it.
Homophobic slurs and racism should be banned from broadcasts/adverts as they serve no purpose.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • rino
+support

The rules need to be updated to adapt with the switch to DarkRP as the demographic/user-base is slightly different.
+Support
(01-07-2020, 11:07 AM)Chumps Wrote: +Support, seen way too much of that in adverts now days which is just wrong and presidents broadcasting it.
Homophobic slurs and racism should be banned from broadcasts/adverts as they serve no purpose.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(01-06-2020, 07:43 PM)richieb Wrote: Just like to clarify, I mean partially in game too. As people are just being racist in game without reasoning now. Both IC and OOC has just become a hoard of racism.

A recent broadcast [Image: 8RGldTx.png]

The slur wasn't necessary at all, there's no need for it like what?

Obviously this should not be allowed, it is just a blatant case of FailRP. 

The problem is where do you draw the line?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-08-2020, 04:09 PM)Midget Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 07:43 PM)richieb Wrote: Just like to clarify, I mean partially in game too. As people are just being racist in game without reasoning now. Both IC and OOC has just become a hoard of racism.

A recent broadcast [Image: 8RGldTx.png]

The slur wasn't necessary at all, there's no need for it like what?

Obviously this should not be allowed, it is just a blatant case of FailRP. 

The problem is where do you draw the line?
Either it is banned or allowed.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Neutral

Banning racism etc in-character entirely could limit roleplays.  Although very rare, I've seen serious roleplay where certain types of people were discriminated against due to a person's character.

Although I do get that it can be a bit much when a lot of people are just being racist supposedly in-character just to be edgy.

In terms of staff enforcement, that's  just something they need to pick up on and I'm pretty sure they do crack down on people who take it OOC.

I don't know, that's just what I think.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(01-08-2020, 06:11 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 04:09 PM)Midget Wrote: The problem is where do you draw the line?
Either it is banned or allowed.

Then it will be an obvious 

-support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Falc
-Support

Rules are clear at the moment what is allowed and what is not. It definitely serves an in-character purpose and if the person is breaking the rules then they should be punished.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • PhantomSolaris, Tails59
++ support

I believe the reasons have been stated above and are obvious. The current climate is unfriendly, I do not play on FL in my free-time to be needlessly insulted.
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]