FL is becoming better because of Divey
Divey get over here already
Divey won't need to wipe for a year after this one.
Divey one man army well done man
But what would we do without Dimitris? He has been consistently aggressive to everyone on the forums for the past 3 - 4 months! We couldn't have done it without him; it was a team effort!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Please don't stray from the discussion topic, the last thing we need is more arguments and toxicity.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Yes, please don't stray from the discussion topic. I would very much so like to hear more about ME.

All jokes aside, I appreciate the thread Qannter, but as others have pointed out most of the ideas that have been moving FL forward were ones I stole from Soul and also from silently stalking the forums. Almost every announcement either starts of as an idea by myself or another member of the team and then goes through a democratic vote. Although, there is room for leeway in whether or not we should go with a staff team vote (if it's clear something would be for the good of the community and would maybe not be in some staff members interests, therefore making a vote inaccurate).
I've been lucky enough to have wanted to do all the announcements which have been popping up over the last few weeks, however that's not always the case as sometimes ideas are not my own or ones that I voted for - but it is the SAs job after-all to announce such things to the community.

I think everybody in the team is pulling their weight at the moment and even when the team disagrees with each other on certain topics, we are all united in the goal of wanting to make Fearless a better place and that goes for the community members too.
I think a large portion of praise REALLY needs to go to the Development team, they've really been pulling their weight in order to get FL back on its feet, as well as them putting up with staff members and I when we continue to ask them about the progress of their updates.

I'm going to close this thread as I don't want to bring anymore attention to myself (I have N&A for that) and perhaps if you apply for staff I can put in a good word for being so kind to me.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe
Dev Team saved fearless for realsies
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Conn