SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199840243

BanID: 82979

Ban Reason
DA of STEAM_0:0:518837643

Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved users
Violet kittie (kinda)

Why should you be unbanned?
ok so i have another account called joshbigman (i have alot of other accounts) and apparently i was on the kevin the god account and josh bigman account at the same time i have no idea how this happened or if it did happen it may be a glitch i was in a shop with someoen called violette kitty if you want evidence i was doing stuff on the kevin the god account i dont know how my other account got in there since i was playing on my kevin the god account which got unbanned durong the unban wave can you please look into this i am genuinly confised. i imaging if my other account was put in it would just be in the spawn loadong area but i seriously have no idea what happened
Hello Kevin,

You are not allowed to have two accounts and thus it is considered double-accounting - however, I investigated further into the case and found out that yes, you where indeed part of the banwipe. I didn't know you had other accoutns either, you must only play on one account, otherwise you will be banned once again. I will remove the ban as it was a mistake on my end, but I do not wish to see you double-account again.

Thank you

Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]