Content size
It's an incredibly common fact that you need CSS installed for a majority of GMod gamemodes, those without CSS are only handicapping themselves and we shouldn't need to go the extra mile to cater to those people.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Fudge
CSS/HL2(EP1/2) are both freely available to download from the internet. Custom content can and should be reduced, but focusing on CSS and HL2 when the vast majority of people have them because they're essentially required for a good GMod experience is pointless, sorry.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(01-30-2020, 11:17 AM)richieb Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 10:55 AM)Midget Wrote: [Image: RLZnR1j.png]

[Image: jslt3Zd.png]
[Image: QcNJEEv.png]

You're one of the only people i've seen experience this issue. If you don't have the content, it's on you. They're not going to go through hassle to change every model that requires CSS for the people that don't download it. It'll cause far more issues.

It is not for me, it is for the rising percentage of people that do not have CSS. It is not every model, these models displayed here are simple rocks, the other problem is the cash model. They are not hard to replace and won't cause "far more issues", it seems your knowledge on the subject is severely lacking.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-30-2020, 11:22 AM)Yonno Wrote: It's an incredibly common fact that you need CSS installed for a majority of GMod gamemodes, those without CSS are only handicapping themselves and we shouldn't need to go the extra mile to cater to those people.

We are essentially handicapping the potential playercount, it is just careless to not take these people in regard. We want to make FL as easy and enjoyable to play for everyone and fixing potential errors is a logical and necessary step.

(01-30-2020, 12:35 PM)Conn Wrote: CSS/HL2(EP1/2) are both freely available to download from the internet. Custom content can and should be reduced, but focusing on CSS and HL2 when the vast majority of people have them because they're essentially required for a good GMod experience is pointless, sorry.

When there is an opportunity to reduce the visible errors by simply replacing two models for a lot of potential players I must argue that it is not pointless. FL is trying to build a playerbase, that requires making people want to stay; all of them.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.