Staff Applications
I am glad to see this, I just hope that applications are handled properly and consistently without any bias. This could be a huge step forward for the community.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 6 users Like Panda's post:
  • don, Jonas, Kippsee, Lewwings, Mist, Link
almost a darkrp server now
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-01-2020, 03:01 PM)Divey Wrote:

Today I am announcing Staff applications! From now on, Fearless will be gaining staff member solely through applications. Unlike before, the administrative team will no longer be making suggestions of who should join the team, instead we will be choosing from those who wish to apply. Do not fear! Just like any other application, your applications will be completely private, with only the administrative team (Admins and above) being able to see who applies!

In order to apply, you will have to enter the new sub-forum labelled 'Staff', under the applications category. Here you will find an explanation as to what we are looking for, what it means also the template in order to apply. Unlike other applications, we don't have recommendations, but requirements. If you fail to meet the requirements then you are guaranteed not to get accepted.
We will never outright decline an application, instead your application will be put on hold. Once your application has been concluded if you are not accepted, you will receive a series of instructions on how the current staff team believe you can follow in order to become a better candidate in the future. After 2 months, you are allowed to reapply again.

We hope that with the introduction of staff applications the team will begin to feel less 'elite' with the same predictable candidates progressing through the ranks. We truly believe that anybody will have a chance with this system and with the introduction of our recent 'Mentor' sub-role within the admin team, we are sure that even if we have some sense of cynicism with certain candidates, we will be able to remedy that by teaching them through the rank and building them up to be an amazing Administrator.

As good as you are with words.

We was told this with teacher. It was just dished out to mostly, people who were friends with the team.

How can this be made sure not to happen again?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
People have been asking for this for a while now, glad to see the team are finally listening.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-01-2020, 03:05 PM)Grape Wrote: 300 word reason why I deserve it seems a bit harsh  Disgusted

True I only need three to get my point across. I'm the best
At long last something has been put in place to stop the Staff team from having constant Nepotism.
Thank fuck.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • don, Lewwings
At this point I don't think there's much left to complain about, big fat compliment for that.

Let's hope we'll see some result now.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Haarek, Lewwings
I would humbly propose the minimum word requirement to be up in a range between 500 - 1000

Either way, this must invite positive change.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Jonas
With this in place can you now get rid of the staff that doesn't play and make the team an active one?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Bobby, Dragnort_
I am very very happy
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]