Staff Applications
I mean, imagine feeling elite being a staff member at this point in FL history xd
Other than that at this point I mostly enjoy the experimental phase FL is going trough.
Not confident in any big positive changes anymore but still intereseted in the results nonetheless Smile
(01-04-2020, 09:10 PM)Agorith Wrote: I mean, imagine feeling elite being a staff member at this point in FL history xd
Other than that at this point I mostly enjoy the experimental phase FL is going trough.
Not confident in any big positive changes anymore but still intereseted in the results nonetheless Smile

Your job is to administrate and keep the servers clean - not to feel elite.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Slaint, Lewwings, Flex, TASSIA, SoulRipper, Luna, Haarek
(01-04-2020, 09:10 PM)Agorith Wrote: I mean, imagine feeling elite being a staff member at this point in FL history xd

You felt elite when you were staff? On a GMod server?

Staff are here to do their job and that only, not to get an ego-boost from the power that comes with their voluntary role.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Luna, Slaint
(01-04-2020, 09:14 PM)Divey Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXku2oaXAU
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Divey, TASSIA, Jeffrey
(01-05-2020, 12:09 AM)Midget Wrote:

not funny
(01-05-2020, 12:10 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 12:09 AM)Midget Wrote:

not funny
you just don't get it
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper